• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
I just learned that in Europe we are not able to configure colors when snow checking - like you guys are able to configure everything in the States. That sucks :)

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
I just learned that in Europe we are not able to configure colors when snow checking - like you guys are able to configure everything in the States. That sucks :)

In Sweden the list price for a 850 SKS 155", (non PIDD), is 19200 USD, and we wont even get get 4 years warranty :yuck::face-icon-small-fro

I would really like if they, Polaris Scandinavia, would show the same confidence in the new engine as their mother company does and offer extended warranty! ...at least as a snowcheck option.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Passing on info from a Polaris Rep:

- Why isn’t the 850 offered on the RMK Assault?
Focus is placed on core product segments for year one.

- Did the front shock lengths change on the Pro RMKs from 2018 - 2019? Are the a-arms different or the spindles?
Yes, the React IFS shocks, as well as the upper and lower control arms are designed specifically for the narrower React Front Suspension and are shorter. The control arms and spindles are also new, designed specifically for the React IFS and are forged.

- Do the 2019 800HO motors receive the new sealed connectors like the 850?
The 800 and 600 get the sealed connectors as well but not the new load center (fuse box)

- Are the new PowderTrac XT Running boards simply shorter than last years running boards?
No, it’s all all new dual angle design that gives a lot more clearance in sidehills without shortening the standing area for the rider. Check out an image of the running boards and look at the back….you’ll notice the angled design there when compared to a more squared off design in the past.

I rarely put my feet back there, but I did notice that these new running boards are a lot more accommodating for heel placement if you so choose to put them there.
And I think that there is less hang-up (snow drag) in the back when carving due to this design.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
If you watch the Ross Robinson review he goes into detail about the boards. During sidehill the boards used to panel out so to speak. Now there is a clean line between side panel and rear bumper. This also helps in manuever ability of the longer sleds.

Some of the shorter Skinz boards do the same thing.

Last edited:

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Anybody that demos this sled should try to get a few pictures of the harness connections & the relay housing. Curious what kind of connectors Polaris is using.

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
In Sweden the list price for a 850 SKS 155", (non PIDD), is 19200 USD, and we wont even get get 4 years warranty :yuck::face-icon-small-fro

I would really like if they, Polaris Scandinavia, would show the same confidence in the new engine as their mother company does and offer extended warranty! ...at least as a snowcheck option.

you could buy one in my country, the price is much more friendly :)

Premium Features