• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who can convert Boondocker numbers to Power Commander?

03Firecatguy

Mar 12, 2011
Aberdeen SD
I have a 17 Mountain Cat with full Jaws pipe kit. Bought the kit used and RacinStation is busy with his own customer stuff so he can't convert the new map until he has time. Fully understandable, not being pissy. Linderman states that 17 uses the same Map as previous and its working for them but Jaws themselves said it is way different than previous years. RacinStation agrees the mapping is way different as well. I got the new Boondocker numbers from Jaws but just need to get them converted to PowerCommander. Anybody else good with that stuff that is trustworthy? Its that or I get a used older ECM so I can ride it!

I know all 3 are very reputable, just want extra opinions and see differences in numbers.

Last edited:
R
Dec 9, 2007
Just did a conversion, it is not that bad of a chore.
You need to know how many RPM ranges and what TPS % increment is used in the Boondocker, then just type those in to the Power Commander table in the proper location. Then blend in values between those few known values into all the extra table cells provided in the PC table.
In addition to that process, I copied and pasted the table into EXCEL and formatted the numbers with color coding to get a visual confirmation that I hadnt screwed up anything, which was reassuring.

Premium Features