• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wiring Question Keep blowing a fuse

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
So last year on the last ride of the year i blew the 7.5 amp fuse about halfway through the day. didnt think anything of it rode it the rest of the day without a gauge and im guessing the servo motor wouldnt have worked (i dont have one so i dont know for sure) Replaced the fuse this winter and went out for a quick test ride today and it blew again in 30 seconds. The Real question is does anyone know what that whole circuit is so that i can have an idea of where to start looking to find the gremlin.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Check the taillight wiring. We have had a couple run right at the taillight

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
the backup buzzer wire came unplugged on mine and was hitting the metal on the frame causing it to pop that fuse.

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
I disconnected my back up wires on my 2014 M800 two years ago. While I was riding the sled it blew some major fuses and the sled ran horrible. Turns out the wires fell down to the clutch and cleaned off the connections. That was my problem with blowing fuses.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
so no one knows exactly what is on that fused circut besides the backup beeper, guage, and servo motor?

Premium Features