• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Prolite 900

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
2014 BDX Pro-Lite $16500 OBO "SOLD"
This sled is nearly brand new with only 60 miles on it. It has always been stored inside, it's clean and not a scratch on it. It runs awesome! I purchased this sled last year, but ended up also buying a Pro-LIte 940. I ended up tuning on the 940 all last year so it would run as good as this 900, therefore I didn't get much time on this sled. This 900 is dialed in and absolutely ripps!! It also still has warranty left on it. The Pro-lites come with a 1 year warranty from BDX. The Pro-lites are about 400 pounds dry weight and have 200+ HP. This will be the funnest sled you will probably ever ride. No tuning involved on these sleds, pull the rope and go.

-900HO Motor 200hp: Comes with Ceramic Coated Exhaust System, Billet Head, Boyesen Reeds, 50mm BDX Throttle Bodies, and a powercommander fuel controller.
-BDX Running Boards
-BDX Lightweight Front Bumper
-BDX Lightweight Chrome Moly Rear Suspension Arms
-BDX Lightweight Front A Arms and Spindles
-BDX Clutch Kit
-LED 6" LED Headlight
-Lightweight Fuel Tank
-Lightweight Seat
-HCR Steering Post

162" track
Diamond S Titanium can
CPC belt deflection adjuster
The wrap on this sled is in great shape, but I also have a brand new, still in the box, full wrap for it.
Frog Skins over ALL openings
ALL openings that could allow snow to get in have been sealed up
It has an MM Sports front bumper
MM Sports skid plate
Switch guards
6"riser
May sell brand new green Powder-Pro skis with it or black Powder-Pros
Stock skis included in the price
Custom tuned and clutched above what you get from BDX
PCV without timing installed on it now. I have a PCV with timing for it also with a very good map in it.$450
I absolutely love this sled and have a belt drive and 3" track for it if I decide to keep it.
If you want to know more about the sleds the way they come from BDX just google BDX Pro-lite
I tried to do a video for this add, but I could not get it to link. If you google 2014 BDX Pro-lite and go to the bottom of the page there are two videos of a buddy of mine riding his.
The Pro-Lite sleds speak for themselves.....not much more I can say.
Serious inquiries only may call or text me at 701 260-9695.
I have a neck injury and will not be able to ride this year and decided to sell my sleds if I can get a good price for them. My sleds are very well cared for and maintained. I'm 45 years old and don't abuse them.
To purchase a new Pro Lite 940 162 it will cost $18000 to $18500 with no additional parts.

019.jpg 021.jpg 025.jpg 024.jpg 023.jpg

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I have close to $20000 invested in this sled. $18000 for the sled and the rest is extras. Considerable interest in this sled. Thanks to everybody for the pm's, texts and phone calls. I don't think it will be for sale too much longer. Contact me if you are interested.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Anybody with offers? It is turning into a crappy snow year. I probably should have sold this sled earlier, but I absolutely love how this sled runs and I wouldn't mind keeping it if I am able to ride next year.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Wow this sled has become a better deal than ever. I heard through the grapevine that a new Prolite is going to be $21000. That makes it $5000 cheaper than a new one.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I really like the orange Prolites in the pictures, but if you have them side by side 9 out of 10 people would pick the green. I had a orange one ordered and the green one showed up with it and the green one didn't have a buyer yet and I asked if I could have the green one instead. There are about 5 different shades of orange on the orange sleds and it makes them look weird. I have a complete new wrap for this sled that makes it look even better.

Premium Features