• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile drags Mt. Crescent 3/13/10

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
The mt. crescent ski hill, crescent ia. is having drag races up the ski hill on sunday. Starting at 10:30 am. They say there is plenty of snow, still making it. Just figured I'd let you all know, may be a chance to run them one more time, even in the slush.:face-icon-small-hap
I may run over there and check snow conditions on saturday if anyone wants to know before heading out on sunday, let me know if any of the sw iowa peeps are interested, may be good to at least get together and have a beer.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
the classes are on craigslist.
They are separating out mtn sleds and shorttracks, the way it sounds, as well as size classes.

N

nps RMK

Nov 26, 2007
York, NE
anybody planning on racing? thinking about coming over from Central NE. Should be a good time, even if snow sucks.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
anybody planning on racing? thinking about coming over from Central NE. Should be a good time, even if snow sucks.

We are I believe. Want to see how the pro does back home.:face-icon-small-win
Last year there were probably 20 maybe a few more sleds.

N

nps RMK

Nov 26, 2007
York, NE
heard from a buddy who talked to the guy putting it on, and he said he thinks there are going to be over 100 sleds there:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features