• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big thanks to the Iowa riders who helped change my tire

S
Jan 22, 2010
Thanks to the guys from Iowa who put the tire on my car for me the other day! You guys are the best - I hope to see you at the Beartree so I can buy you a drink! Hope your time up here has been awesome!

jorgy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Iowa
Thank god there's still good people out there. We got back to our truck late one night and had left the dome light on all day. Battery is dead and won't start. Luckily some guys came by and gave us a jump. I think they were real interested in heading to the bar but were good enough to stop and give us a hand.

sabels

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2007
Flatlands
No problem those guys were Nick, Dave, Al, and Ryan from Iowa all good guys, my best riding buddies, fishing partners and all around just good guy's. They saved a calf from death in a ravine this year while deer hunting also, farmer was very greatful. A true statement of their characterand definatly the guys you want beside you when a situation gets ugly. I'll pass this on to them for ya!

Premium Features