• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Black Friday - Cyber Monday Blowout!!!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Black Friday - Cyber Monday Blowout!!!!!
In honor of Black Friday and to honor our loyal customers we are doing a Black Friday Special on all Internal wastegate kits . Keep in mind this not a stripped down "base" kit or "pump gas" It is fully optioned and will allow boost levels of 5-15 pounds to support your needs at a minimum of $1000 less than the competition!. This applies to the Polaris Pro RMK, Arctic Cat M8000 and Skidoo XM kits.

We are also re-offering our snow check pricing on all External waste gate kits. You will get an external waste gate comparable to the other guys race gas kits at half the price. This applies to the Polaris Pro Axys, Pro RMK and SkiDoo XM.
This will end on Tuesday so call Corey or Justin to get your orders in. 719-271-6687 or 320-282-6812

PM me for pricing or check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SilberTurbos/

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
This is tempting and I don't even have an Axys yet. Great deals here... Maybe by March I'll be in touch with you.

Premium Features