• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

More photos of the 2012's from Nashville.

S

STORMY

Nov 26, 2007
MN
^^^ yup, i was gonna do a white 800 but i guess it will be orange, also doesn't look like we'll get a tunnel dump option this year

Last edited:
B

bradburck

Jan 13, 2008
Colorado
tunnel dump

Will it even be able to tunnel dump with the chain case there? Your post got me thinking..

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Will it even be able to tunnel dump with the chain case there? Your post got me thinking..

Your only realistic option for a tunnel dump would be to delete the oil tank on the chain case. Even then I think it would be tough. There is just no room around the chain case to try and route an exhaust pipe.

S

STORMY

Nov 26, 2007
MN
i assume the intake is ducted through the "hood" to the air box area again? looks like plenty of room for a turbo setup with return pipe, and with it being the same motor the turbo dealers should have no problem figuring that part out:face-icon-small-hap

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
You would have to wear steel toe boots if you want a tunnel dump on one of these:) The chain case is right where it would usually exit.

Thank you for the photos Snowww1, answered a bunch of my questions. Can't wait to see the preview in a week at the races in Lake Geneva WI. I will "test ride" one, complete with vroom vroom engine noises and give a full report on the performance:)

Premium Features