• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted 700mountain max 2000 up

Keep in mind that the shipping is whats gonna cost the$$ so the closer it is to the border the cheaper it gets . I have a co-worker that owns a trucking co . that ships from coast to coast . I hope something comes up , and it can be done easily.

I
Dec 6, 2007
Outlaw motor sports has a 01' MM700, blue in color, 141" track, stock sled except for Hauck triple pipes, V-force reeds, reed spacers and clutching. It also has a cover with it. It is very clean and has 3100 original miles on it. If you are interested we can sed you pics to you e-mail address. we are located in NE Oregon and we can prepare the sled for shipping though we will not arange the shipping.
www.outlawmotorsportsinc.net

F
Dec 10, 2007
Enterprise, Oregon
'02 MM Sled FOR SALE

2002 Yam MM Sled: BLUE, Bender pipes, Reeds, spacers, Ported and Polished with Peak Heads, PLP lightweight frontend and rear skid, airbox work, 151" track, asking $3,500 USD. Located in NE Oregon, not too far from Washington. Would be willing to get it part way to you.

S

ski-doo25

Dec 5, 2007
Marcus, IA
i have a 2000 mm700 with slp tripple pipes. v-force reeds and clutching done. 141" track. has 3000 miles and a few minor scratches on the left side. asking $3000

Premium Features