• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THE PRO RIDE PARTS COUNTER.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE

If your wanting to sell your 2011+ RMK or 2011+ PRO-RMK, a part off of it, or a wanted to buy, and don't want it to get lost in the avalanche of swapmeet ads for more common parts, This is the place to post a LINK to your ad. This is also a good place to post a link to your Want To Buy ad if you are in need of parts.

Do not post generic parts here nor ANY clothing.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR VENDORS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR ADVERT STATUS, TO SELL ANY ITEMS.

NO PHOTOS PLEASE.

There's just a few simple guidelines I would like to set to streamline this as much as we can.

First, This is NOT the SWAPMEET, so do not post a huge all encompassing ad with contact info here, this is not the place for that.

Second, please keep your post in here limited to a short description of what it is you are listing in the SWAPMEET, followed by a link to your ad. Think of this as an index, a page that you look at to know where to go.

Third, This will be for short term exposure only. All posts in this thread will need to be deleted promptly if or when they are sold. To keep things fresh and un-cluttered, ALL posts will be allowed a maximum period of 1 month from the date they are posted until they are deleted. If a month has passed I will delete your post and you will need to put up a new one if you still want to sell it.

Please DELETE your OWN post when the item is sold Or is no longer for sale.

Lastly, There will be NO REPLIES to any ad in this thread, replies will be too hard to follow from one user to the next, so I would ask that you please make any replies to a part linked here in the appropriate ad in the swapmeet.

All replies will be deleted.

PLEASE POST YOUR LOCATION AND PRICE...THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE A LOCATION AND PRICE WILL BE DELETED.... IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT LOCATION AND PRICE...PLEASE POST ONLY IN THE SWAPMEET.
-----------------------------

A quick example....

Used stock skid-plate off a 2011, RED in color. $50, located in Colorado.. For more info, please go here ---> LINK TO SWAPMEET AD.

------------------------------

And that's it... This is the place for the links if you want the exposure of being in the main forum, so post away.

Thanks for helping keep this place clean:D:beer;:cool:

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Please delete the posts in here after items are sold.

I've taken out a couple here today to shorten this thread up a bit.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Kicking off the 2018-2019 season

Post up your WTB and FOR SALE items here.

This thread is NOT a place for Photos, lengthy descriptions.... cover that in your SWAPMEET ad.

You MUST include in your post

1) City and State

2) Price (if not a WTB/WTT post)

3) Link to a separate swap-meet thread for other information.

4) WTB items do NOT need to post up a separate AD in the Swapmeet area.

I will delete posts that do not have this info.
You are welcome to post again when you have all of this info in your post.

I welcome any of the other mods to help me keep this on track by deleting or editing as you see fit.

Last edited:
M
Oct 10, 2022
Montana
WTB RMK 800 pro ride motor. Hoping for complete motor (crankcase, crank, cylinders, etc) in used (running before removal) or rebuilt condition. Located in the Flathead Valley of Montana but willing to drive a few hours to pick up (Idaho panhandle, SW Montana, SE British Columbia...).

Premium Features