• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 1100 T gauge issue

MikeM1000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
Was working fine until I had it inside to swap a arms and skis then I went to test steering and my digital rpm read 0 and needle was bouncing all over. Switched to read mph digital and needle dropped to 0 and mph was reading like a tach and the mileage started rolling up faster with more throttle. Then I checked all connections and hit it a few times out of irritation and digital went blank and needle froze at around 120 mph. Lights come on and off but nothing else happens and runs fine. Ideas? Can it be rode without gauge working

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Was working fine until I had it inside to swap a arms and skis then I went to test steering and my digital rpm read 0 and needle was bouncing all over. Switched to read mph digital and needle dropped to 0 and mph was reading like a tach and the mileage started rolling up faster with more throttle. Then I checked all connections and hit it a few times out of irritation and digital went blank and needle froze at around 120 mph. Lights come on and off but nothing else happens and runs fine. Ideas? Can it be rode without gauge working

It can be ridden without the gauge. The throttle surge will let you know if you are over heating too.

The gauge probably has corrosion on the circuit board. It is quite common, and the symptoms are generally that the LCD and needle show nothing, but the back light still works.

MikeM1000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
Yup gauge lights up. Will any snow pro gauge work or does it have to be 1100 specific. Anywhere to get repaired oh and I noticed moisture in gauge screen.

Premium Features