• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB Can is Ready!!!!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I could see were it was going, is why it was deleted.

Anyone that wants info, please PM me and I will be glad to help you.

The person from Sweden, I hope to have a pic of the Trail can next week. Please send me a PM so I have your contact info.

Sorry everyone, but just do not have time for people like that.

Thanks,
Rob

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
I could see were it was going, is why it was deleted.

Anyone that wants info, please PM me and I will be glad to help you.

The person from Sweden, I hope to have a pic of the Trail can next week. Please send me a PM so I have your contact info.

Sorry everyone, but just do not have time for people like that.

Thanks,
Rob

Yea...but...this is a public forum...thats kind of the purpose to voice your opinion/experience...

Im just saying if you're going to promote products, lets not pick and choose what people have to say

I personalyl have no issues with the can myself, but lets be open about it

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Yea...but...this is a public forum...thats kind of the purpose to voice your opinion/experience...

I'm just saying if you're going to promote products, lets not pick and choose what people have to say

I personally have no issues with the can myself, but lets be open about it

I respect you as a person and your opinion. My job on here to keep things on topic and sometimes be the bad guy. I'm as easy going as they come. When things could get out of hand or off topic I have to do something. I tried to be nice about it, so others could enjoy the info and ask questions. Since we could not respect that, I decided to close and delete the post and do it the way it is now. I'm sorry if some do not like the way it happened, but feel free to ask me a questions about the product and I will be glad to help you or get you with someone else if I do not know the answer:face-icon-small-hap

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
Do you have actual weight loss for both cans? Or just the weight of each can trail and mountain? Not just a range?

Also DB levels for each?

Does the trail can look the same as the mountain can?

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
GGB Lightweight Mountain mufflers provide a huge weight savings with an aggressive exhaust note. Each system fits securely in the stock location and weigh in at a mere 3.5 - 6 pounds each. Muffler is finished in a high heat satin black and installs without any modifications. This Mountain muffler is designed specifically for use in areas where increased sound levels are not an issue.

GGB Trail mufflers offer a true, trail tuned sound that won't draw unwanted attention or leave you "sound fatigued" at the end of the day. Each system is designed to fit securely in the stock location, using stock mounts and weigh between 5 -7.5 pounds each. All GGB trail mufflers are built with sound control in mind and offer awesome performance without all the noise. Each muffler is finished in a high heat satin black and installs without any modifications.

Our tests were taken 3 feet from exhaust outlet at a 45° angle back, 1 foot off the ground. Unfortunately this is not how the SAE or enforcement perform the test but it gives a comparison. We will perform proper tests this winter.

Tested - 2012 RUSH 800

Idle 3500rpm (just before engagement)

Stock - 86 94
GGB Trail - 90 97
Mountain - 91 104

The Trail can will meet SAE J-2567. The Mountain can will not.

SAE standard test 88 decibels

*Jan. 2004 SAE J2567 stationary test overview: The sound meter microphone is placed 4 feet above the ground, inline with the exhaust outlet/center point of multiple exhaust outlets, on the side of the snowmobile toward which the exhaust is directed, 4 meters distance from the snowmobile longitudinal centerline. The operator holds the brake during the test, starts and runs the engine up to normal operating temperature, then slowly opens the throttle until a steady 3,750 to 4,000 rpm is achieved for not less than 4 seconds. The test is immediately repeated and the two readings averaged.

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
I will be looking for exhaust for my Pro when it shows up. As I am not familiar with this manufacturer, does anyone have a link to a website? Would also appreciate if anyone knows of dealers in Central Canada or Canadian price. Pics would be appreciated

thanks

F
Sep 25, 2012
Great product!

I own a 2011pro and the first thing I did was put the mountain can on my sled. It's been 2 winters and the can works and sounds great. It's even better that it's a Canadian product.

cokecrazed007

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2011
Grande Prairie, AB
I will be looking for exhaust for my Pro when it shows up. As I am not familiar with this manufacturer, does anyone have a link to a website? Would also appreciate if anyone knows of dealers in Central Canada or Canadian price. Pics would be appreciated

thanks

.gb is Canadian made so just look on the web and you can buy direct from them or call them at 705 382 5275.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca

thanks

Click on the link in my signature. Feel free to call them and ask for Graham. Tell him Steelman on SnoWest sent you and he will take care of you.:face-icon-small-hap

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
.gb is Canadian made so just look on the web and you can buy direct from them or call them at 705 382 5275.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

I'm helping Graham with getting his product more exposure and can help answer your questions if you have any. If you call them, let them know Steelman sent you. That will help Graham and I know that it is working in getting his product out there.

Premium Features