• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti going to be ready?

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
With the U.S. exchange rate thinking might try the yeti next year if they are actually in production. Anyone talk to the c3 guys lately to know if R&D done?

E

epicloop

Mar 21, 2011
They are going to be at Silver Star (Vernon) hillclimb in 2 weeks, bikes available to try.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
They will be ready! Message from Kevin

I got an E-mail from Kevin about a week ago; He said they had enough parts on the shelves to build 200 and were building more parts everyday. He was expecting to sell between 400-600 this year and they were making damn sure they were doing everything they could to keep pace with the expected sales. FWIW

S

supersmith

Dec 2, 2007
What's there dealer network like? Anyone in the states going to have a demo? They get really enticing given the exchange rate right now!

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Crazy! Exchange rates have been fluctuating drastically this year. Enticing is an understatement IMHO!

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
what I've heard

from a Canadian dealer, is that they are still getting their ducks in a row (my own words) regarding U.S. shipping and legalities. Before anyone gets too excited about U.S. dollar exchange rates, that stuff needs to get worked out from what I understand.......and here's hoping it does get worked out soon. And my .02 is that no matter how good their kit is, it will only be as good as their dealer network/support system.

B
US guy's will likely be calling on the Southern BC dealers to get one. They are going to be snapped up pretty fast.

I have two of the 129 inch prototypes and a 2014 ST Timbersled all on XCW 500 ktm,s.All I can say is that the Yeti is so much more superior in all ways as it is now compared to the Timbersled. The ST is for Sale with or without the KTM.

It looks like it is going to take the TS boys at least a few years to come close.

C
Jun 27, 2014
I was told there is no compression between the yeti and the old ts kit. Also was told the 16 ts and the yeti is very close. And will be down to rider choice. Going by what I was told. I'd like to see the yeti get beat on by some of the guys that rail on the ts kits harder then the average rider can. Big air, tall drops, and hard whipped trails. I think the yeti has some more proving to do. I do like the sleek look of it. Just my .02

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
I wish C3 was less tight lipped about this Yeti. I need to see some video at least. Oil prices are going to continue to drop, which means that the exchange rate will get better for us Yanks.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Anyone know of any youtube vids of a 129 on a 300 with a good rider?

Premium Features