• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Performance Edition Package for M-7

fasta76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2008
Lumby,BC
Hello,

Im new to the M7 but i was looking at doing this mod to the motor, Could anyone please let me know if this kit worked well with the M7?? Any problems?

This Performance Edition Package provides an impressive 155 peak hors
epower with a broad usable powerband. Compatible with 91 octane pump fuel for a reliable yet potent combination. It does this by combining our twin pipes, Performance Edition Porting, modified stock head, V-Force 3 reed valves, and High Flow™ air intake. EFI models require the use of a BoonDocker™ EFI Control Box in order to properly fuel the engine. Parts that need to be sent in for modification are cylinders and head.

Product Information:

Twin Pipes Part #'s 09-762, 09-761, and 09-764

Performance Edition Porting

High Flow™ Air Horn Intake

V-Force 3 Reed Valves Part #22-103

BoonDocker™ EFI Control Box (EFI Models Only)

Clutch Kit

tatorsalad

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
M-7

If you want to get some power out of the m-7 look at rkt bb kit it will run real good easy to tune 2strokeheads.com

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
I don't know about there cat stuff but I put there kit on my 07 xrs and I was very happy with the results. That kit in cojuction with the new updates last year took me from getting beat by 600s to beating pretty much everything on the hill minus turboes and big bores.

Premium Features