• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest magazine

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
I was going thru some stuff out in the garage and came across a old Snowmobile West (SnoWest) from October 1984. Still in the plastic wraper. Polaris Indy 400 on the cover. Just curios how old of mags people still have around.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I don't have any past.....uh.....spring 2008. LOL.
I used to save all of them, but they stack up pretty quick at 6 of em a year. I had some back to the late 80s before I cleaned them out this past winter.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I was going thru some stuff out in the garage and came across a old Snowmobile West (SnoWest) from October 1984. Still in the plastic wraper. Polaris Indy 400 on the cover. Just curios how old of mags people still have around.

Damn you need to clean your garage out more. last time you cleaned it was in 84!!!!!!

No J/K
I have all of the mags back to 94. I agree with Scott they are starting to pile up pretty bad. I think i will start to throw them out a year at a time.LOL:D

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
"I was going thru some stuff out in the garage and came across a old Snowmobile West (SnoWest) from October 1984. Still in the plastic wraper. Polaris Indy 400 on the cover. Just curios how old of mags people still have around."

I still remember that issue with the Poo 400. I couldn't decide if the Polaris really would be better than my dream Ski Doo Everest.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Here ya go!

oldmags003.jpg

oldmags002.jpg

oldmags001.jpg

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
I've go Hot Rod magazine from 1967 through 1978, if anyone is interested they are for sale, a few mags about snopro racing back in the 70's and I also have skidoo dealer brochures starting in 1974 through the current year.

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
Nice mags their mafesto! Mine don't go back that far. I have some old Race and Rally, SnowGoer, Snowmobile and old brochures from the mid 80s. About the time I started buying them. I have Dirt Wheels, MotoCross and Four Wheeler from then til now also. Wife hates all the boxes of old mags I keep for so long. I do use them for reference now and again though. They just might be worth some cash on ebay someday. Also got some old Jackson hill climb posters from '82-'94 I wont ever throw out.

Ahh yes the old everest 440\444 was the hay meadow king. My buddies 444 used to beat the heck out of my old el'tigre 5000. Checker board seat, gotta love it.

Yea list what ya got for old sled memorabilia. Its interesting what people keep around.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Mod-Stock

I bought the sled on the cover of this one and the guy gave me the mag. Funny to look at it now. Check out the PINK powder coat, FF helmet and leather gear.

I have them all (Snowest) since about '01. The stack on the top of the toilet gets put away at the begining of each season.

smmodstock.JPG

Premium Features