• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Phantom Teth-Air install on AXYS

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I finally picked up my 2016 Polaris AXYS Pro 800 x 163 and just installed a 2016 Phantom Teth-Air. I did a little pdf to show the steps but things that I learned that are different from my 2015 Pro.

1. The coils have moved up to near the steering post.

2. There are now 3 nylon bags with connectors. It took a while to find the back one with the factory tether connector in it.

3. There are not a lot of choices for locations to install the Lower Control Module. We finally found a wiring harness to hang it off of.

Anyway whether you are interested in the Phantom or not, some of the photos may be of interest.

If you are interested, I posted some info about it under "General Snowmobiling" because we have had many upgrades for the 2016 model.

Chris

IMG_2842.jpg IMG_2846.jpg

Attachments

• Polaris AXYS Phantom Install.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Did another install last night. It is harder to get to that upper nylon bag on the AXYS than the Pro. I think I mentioned there were 3 nylon bags on the AXYS when there is actually still just 2. They just moved the lower one up.

Premium Features