• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

long tracking a 120

R

Rev-olution

Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba
I converted an 05 mxz 600 SDI from 121 to 144x2". I used the kit from Tracks USA, tunnel & rail extensions, track and smaller drivers. Basically for the gearing & clutching i followed the specs for a summit off St Boni's web site. Downside to this conversion is you still have a wide ski stance & a coupled suspension with less than desirable angle of attack. It worked ok and was a great learning project to get to know my sled. Bottom line its no where near as capable as a summit in the steep & deep.

K
Nov 15, 2008
I converted an 05 mxz 600 SDI from 121 to 144x2". I used the kit from Tracks USA, tunnel & rail extensions, track and smaller drivers. Basically for the gearing & clutching i followed the specs for a summit off St Boni's web site. Downside to this conversion is you still have a wide ski stance & a coupled suspension with less than desirable angle of attack. It worked ok and was a great learning project to get to know my sled. Bottom line its no where near as capable as a summit in the steep & deep.

I´m pretty shore he ment 120cc kids sled.

K

kcdavidak

Dec 4, 2007
ketchikan,ak
two great ideas .start them out young and teach them how to mod,you've done it now:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
lainyduncan36.jpg

lainyduncan34.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I talked to Mike again last night at Fabcraft.

That sled did 28mph in 18 of powder.

Her dad got on it. He's about 260lbs. He told Mike that he climbed stuff with that sled that he didn't even think the sled would do with a 65lb kid on it.

Premium Features