• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

U cooler or tunnel cooler wanted

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
Putting a tunnel cooler in my XLT mod sled, looking for a good cheap U cooler preferably but will take something else if it fits.

Let me know!

Thanks.

You can email me at Lshobie@yahoo.com

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
hello i have quite a few of these at our shop, even some custome made ones from a few mod chassis we have wrecked. where are you located? what size are you looking for? if you give me some dimensions ill have a look threw them to see what will work best for you .

thanks tyler

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
Cool, I'm in Ottawa. The sled is an XLT 121 that I am putting a 159 on - so I'll have an extension on it as well. Not sure how well the U type cool or how big they would have to be.

I can get measurements tomorrow.

L

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
OK i measured it up, max width would be 14 inches, lengthwise I could fit anything up to about 40-46 inches depending on where the in/outlets are.

lemme know what you have!

thanks

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
okay well i have some pics of the coolers i was talking about, first cooler was a custom built one. it messures 53" long 13.5" wide (outside flange to outside flange) cooler width is 3" and the center between the coolers is 9" price for this cooler is $150.00 heres the pics
S6300205.jpg

S6300206.jpg

second is a cooler from a 2008 xp 800 this cooler messures 65" long and 10 5/8" wide and will require a hole cut in the top of your tunnel 65" long and 9 1/4" wide, this will be a very custom look i think but might be hard to fit right? here are the pics price for this cooler set up is $275.00

S6300208.jpg

S6300207-1.jpg

i do have various other stock coolers like the running board style that are on the 2000 + polaris sleds they messure 41" long with a 6" tube at each end for a total length of 53" here is a pic of those,price is $100.00 each side

S6300209.jpg

if you like this last idea i also have the rear cooler to make the complete set (both sides and rear with rubber hoses) $300

let me know

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
i still have all the above coolers let me know thanks

tyler

sorry the yellow mountain max tunnel was sold this season. but i have stock yamaha coolers to.

Last edited:
F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
I have a nice set of light weight trailing arms for your XLT they just need spindles, I bought them for a project then decided to keep going on my other mods. I am located in Yellowknife, NT if interested shot me a pm, i have a few other parts i am clearing out cheap just need room for the tundra project, really wish i didn't watch your élan videos now I'am building a tundra with who knows how its going to turn out but its skis will never touch the ground. Nice XLT by the way have watched many of your video's.
Mitchell

Premium Features