• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Regal Commodore 2665 Cruiser Boat, 29’ LOA !!!

B
Dec 8, 2007
Cottage Grove, MN
2004 Regal Commodore 2665 Cruiser Boat, 29’ LOA !!!

Use this link to view pictures of the boat;
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/bigcmv/2004 Regal Boat/

I just looked around on the web and priced this boat well below any other 2665 on the market. Here is a perfect boat priced 65% below a new one, and the new ones dont offer anything that this one does not have, this has all the accessories.

Boat is priced very fairly at $41,000 (without trailer)
2009 New Aluminum trailer is available for $4000 more. (sold w/boat only)

No scammers please, I’m selling it locally only, I not shipping to someone overseas. The only trade I would possibly consider is a 32’+ late model fifth wheel camper.

No sales tax to pay either as this is a private sale, (there's $3000+ you just saved over a dealer) !!!!!

Call anytime 651-295-1131 (please leave message)

Also I can send more pictures if you would like, just ask.

This is a 2004 Regal 2665 that was bought as a holdover in 2005. It is in excellent condition, measures 29’2” overall and has 240 hours. For me this boat has been the perfect size and power with a 320hp 5.7 GXI engine, still very, very economical (still does 43mph). There are many options on this boat including air/heat, full camper enclosure, etc – please see below-.

Fully loaded with many extras, I chose this boat over many others for a couple reasons. The right size motor, boat is still trailer-able if desired, the huge rear swim platform (big enough that I sit in a lawn chair and grill on the platform, yes pedestal grill included) and lastly the cabin is very roomy. It’s the only one I looked at that you did not feel claustrophobic laying in the midberth bed. A great boat for the day or spending a weekend in, I do not have kids or have ever had pets in it. Cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably and you can also fold cockpit dinette into a bed.

Boat has air conditioning, heat, hot water, fridge/freezer, vaccu-flush head. Bimini top, cockpit cover, full camper enclosure with screens, and a full boat cover for winter storage, aluminum shore ladder, swim platform mounted grille. There is nothing to disclose on this boat, everything works and always has, Regal makes a great product.

Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head/septic (Enclosed) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/ CD-Player / CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Extended Swim Platform, and MUCH more! The PowerBoat Guide had this to say: Good-selling family cruiser introduced in 2002 gets high marks for outstanding finish, comfortable ride, good resale value. Highlights include well-appointed cabin with wood-laminate cabinets, walk-through windshield, cockpit wet bar with removable cooler, Dino tilt wheel, transom shower. Cockpit bench seat converts into large sun lounge.

Accomodations:
Forward Berth (Converts to Dinette w/Dining/Cocktail Table) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Carpet Runners, Full stand up bathroom w/shower. The optional Vaccu-flush toilet, vanity, sink, storage.
Galley:
Sink, Corian counter tops, Pressure Water System, AC/DC Refrigerator / Freezer, Stove (Electric), Microwave Oven, Thermostat controlled Air Conditioning & Heat.
Electonics and Navigational Gear:
Faria Instruments, Compass, VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System / CD-Player / CD-Changer, 360 degree remote spotlight, Horn, Windshield Wiper.
Engine / Mechanical:
5.7 GXi 320HP Volvo engine with Duo drive stainless props. (I have been told that the Regal 280hp motor that they offer in this boat is very underpowered). Hot water heater, Air w/reverse cycle heat, high water bilge alarm and pumps.
Electrical System:
(2) Batteries (New), Battery Switch, Battery Charger, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Cord.
Deck and Hull Equipment:
(1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink / Integrated Cooler, Forward Anchor Locker, Transom Storage Locker, Transom Shower, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Walk-Through Windshield, Transom Door, Extended Swim Platform, Bow Sun Pad. Flip up/thigh rise double drivers seat.
Additional Equipment:
Trim Tabs, auto Halon Fire System, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens), Aluminum Shore Ladder (the expensive one). I will also give you my pedestal grill that mounts on swim platform.

Premium Features