• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WSSA Lynx Suit

WyoRMK

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
Anyone in Cheyenne able to attend this?
I don't have much info beyond what is below, anyone have nay further insight?

This is from WSSA...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi folks-

Just a reminder, the hearing for this is coming up asap. I haven't heard back from anyone that is going to be attending. If you think you may be able to, or know someone who could - even for a short time, please let me know.
The hearing will be in Cheyenne this Thursday at the J.C. O'Mahoney Fed Bldg, 2120 Capitol Ave, Courtroom 1 beginning at 9 a.m.

Thanks,
Jeff Moberg
As you may (or may not) be aware, we (Wyoming State Snowmobile Association) are currently engaged with the Washington State Snowmobile Assn. in a suit against the USFWS regarding Lynx Critical Habitat designation in our two states and the impact it could have on snowmobiling. We have a hearing coming up in Cheyenne on September 9 at 9 a.m. at the Federal Courthouse. We are anticipating the USFWS and related conservation groups will be present in force and are hoping we might be able to encourage a few local snowmobilers to attend as well. It would strictly be just a matter of listening in for a bit on the proceedings and showing a good representation. Nothing more. I anticipate there will be a few folks from Washington coming out to represent their organization and am hoping we could round up a few of our own from around the area too. Please pass it along to the club and anyone else you think might be able to spare a few minutes. Thanks, Jeff

[/FONT]

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
WTF!!!!! More fvcking BS, great... Is there anywhere else we can find info on this? What areas are they proposing? Of course it has to be during the work week at 9AM. Come on, someone on our side has got to have work off at this time right?

Premium Features