• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best shocks for the proclimb

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Can't compare an air shock to a coil over anyway because a coil over besides being a little heavier are the next step above an air shock

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I'm going from stock float 2''s to raptors on the front and back track shock of my M1100T. I'm also switching from a cat 38" front to a barcode 36" front end and adding a tki belt drive. Should have some rides in next weekend. I'll post my findings on the shocks, front end and belt drive. Wish I could a report on each item one install at a time but I sent the sled to my dealer and having it all done at once and shipped back to me. Looking forward to the first ride. Being a 4 stroke I expect to feel quite a difference switching from floats to raptors on the front end. I don't do big jumps but I plan on getting my pig airborne every chance I get. Well see how the raptors hold up to my flying pig. :eyebrows:

I have had Raptors front and in my Kmod skids the last three 1100s, and on my current Evo turbo M7000. The improvement on a 4s vs a 2s with the coil over vs air is more noticeable imo.

Premium Features