• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My PRO RIDE Power Addiction XCR 1650 Turbo!

T

trickedxcr

Sep 4, 2010
UP michigan
How far are you from making smoke?

A month maybe month and a half....waiting on some parts to come back from fab...once all the parts are there its just a mater of getting everything put together...once the turbo system is complete and it runs then I have to fit the new plastics and body panels and polish the billet tunnel and all the little things...lol...then it has to go to lamonts custom auto to have the seat made....all in all it should be 100% done by fall with paint and plastics...still haven't decided on what to put on it for graphics?the hood will be black pearl metallic.the belly pan and hood on it now were just used to test fit to make sure everything was going to fit in the right locations...when I get some footage when it fires up I will post for ya's to see...I'm hoping to get some testing on the track dyno with it also but no dates are set for that as of yet...I'm sure it will impress.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It will be so fast it'll make the paint peel.

Might be a good paint idea.

My old sled, Lt. Dan, was a 2001 GenII. I painted the hood to look black, but the whole nose area was peeling off to reveal diamond plate underneath. The peel line was done with white smoke. I thought it was pretty cool.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k167/rmk1155/Snowmobiling/DSC03156Large.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k167/rmk1155/Snowmobiling/DSC03174Large.jpg

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86054&highlight=lt+dan

G
Apr 23, 2008
much like forrest gump.. its time for this to RUN !!!!!

Scott, we had to re engineer the entire rotating and reciprocating assembly. then correct the spark plug threads to fit a spark plug, then correct the domes to not turn when you tried to install or remove the spark plugs. After that was done it was time to begin the build. I was injured at work in november that has stalled this program solid since then. we will be done by sept. just need docs clearance to re enter the shop.

As of just a month ago we had NO crank. It has been delivered and looks fantastic.

cant wait to fire this program off as my personal triple piped turbo sled has been a complete blast. I have not ridden it myself yet, only my friends who assembled it while I was laid up from the surgery to keep my spirits up.
Thank you to FORMDOG and his talents. he finished my sled build, supplied one of his gtx 3582s and that sled hit the ice PERFECT. its only issue was twisting the chassis..lol..

ALL MY TWINS are gone now. the big turbos are just what these triples needed. after seeing my own little 900 triple running 130 mph at 660 feet with just 15 psi boost made me jump ship back to triples.. that thing loves boost. real boost real airflow.Formdog feels like its close to 400 hp. I think more like 340. who knows its just too much fun. and its just a baby 121..

Jasons big billet beauty is getting a forced performance custom 1000 hp turbo. its big its sexy and it will feed this animal what it takes to make damn close to 700 hp at 15 psi.. got them big 50 mm megatrons a crankshop custom 12 lbs flywheel and the msd 7531.. now who can make the doc see how important this is !!!!!!

We will keep this updated soon as doc says GO !!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
damn close to 700 hp at 15 psi.. got them big 50 mm megatrons a crankshop custom 12 lbs flywheel and the msd 7531..

So like Rated-R on gasoline?

Can't wait to see HD vids of this.
ANY way to have a quick conversion into a mtn chassis for trips to the hills? LOL

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Whooaa that is serious HP in the making...

What fuel is this beast planning to run? Import, E98, etc ?

T

trickedxcr

Sep 4, 2010
UP michigan
So like Rated-R on gasoline?

Can't wait to see HD vids of this.
ANY way to have a quick conversion into a mtn chassis for trips to the hills? LOL[/QUOT

No this is straight race....way to much to control on the hills...nice smooth straight ice...lol...

T

trickedxcr

Sep 4, 2010
UP michigan
Whooaa that is serious HP in the making...

What fuel is this beast planning to run? Import, E98, etc ?

C23...this will allow great deto control all the way to 24+psi.no need to run up any higher than 24 but having the protection to due so is nice.it will breath fire!

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
ok, the tingle in my pants just turned into some serious mid-evening wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:face-icon-small-sho

My ole buddy Twisters, WC triple with turbo makes women, children, and average man run for cover when it fires up.

This thing will be SIIIICK!!!!! I am going to be hearing braaaaap, braaap, brraaaaaaaaaaap, in my sleep tonight, just thinking about it.

Very impressive boys!

Gus.. I always had this vision you looked like Uncle Si from DD. Now I have this vision of you sitting on a park bench eating chocolates... "life is like a triple turbo, just grip it and rip it". :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features