• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chinese snowmobile

E
Nov 27, 2007
Logan Utah
Does anyone have any experience with the Chinese snowmobiles? My daughter will be 4 and these look like a great option. Any dealers out there selling the sleds and parts?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
roduct Description

Place of Origin: China Model No: Snow Fox 80 Brand Name: PEDA
Terms of Payment: L/C,T/T
Detailed Product Description New version for Mini Snow Fox 80cc
Max Speed: 20KM/H

3ac6d847b13e3ced8b93f7cdbbdee849.jpg

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I have no experience, but with the same 4.0 Hp engine as a Polaris XC 120, what would be the advantage? Those steel skis don't look like fun or the potentially fragile track. Maybe I'm wrong, but the 120 should have more resale value as well.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
buy a snoscoot. China sucks!!!

I deal with Chinese parts daily as im a sales rep for several aftermarket automotive companies and im telling you, its ALL junk unless you pay normal pricing for it. You wont believe the things they use to make their products....

Just something to keep in mind when saving an extra buck..

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Does anyone have any experience with the Chinese snowmobiles? My daughter will be 4 and these look like a great option. Any dealers out there selling the sleds and parts?

Sorry, but I don't see much in safety features.

P

poliguy

Oct 1, 2009
south east idaho
the track pads break and the skis dont work that well in my eyes not worth the money or heart ach of telling your kid he/she cant ride it because its broken. i would pony up the cash and get a xc 120.

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Just buy a mini z.......ski-doo makes the best 120 out there, trust me i put somewhere around 10,000 miles in the saddle of mine :face-icon-small-hap (figure of speech). Still it was a great sled and it even survived running into a fence with a stuck throttle and numerous "jumps" or small dirt hill as i would call it now. Whatever you pick will work out great, minus the chinese thing. dont pick that

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
WTF? What kind of contraption is that?!?!?!? Better own two of them....One to ride and one for parts............:face-icon-small-ton

V
Dec 16, 2011
That thing lokks like sh**. Here in norway they sold chinese copies of the polaris xc 120.. wonder how they were compared to the real deal..

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I had a Brother in Law in financial trouble trying to sell two chinese fourwheelers. We bought them solely for the purpose of feeding his kids. Should have dropped them off on at the dump on the way home. I sold one to a neighbor and between the two of us I think we got about four hours of runtime. I ended up giving the neighbor his money back and the fourwheelers haven't moved since. Mostly electrical and fuel issues. Connections are all basic radio shack connectors that come apart and short components out.

Never Again.

Premium Features