• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD Sidekick

Rinker

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
CO
Anyone order a sidekick for their cat yet? Not much information on them as I know they were testing them last spring. The Poo guys seem to like them. I'm wondering if it is plug and play as they say it is? I like the pump gas option. Just wondering if it's this or a BB. Just leery that it is in it's first year. Living in CO- riding above 10k feet- turbo would create more HP.....

Ricks 32

Premium Member
Aug 26, 2008
Idaho
I'm riding an Axys, and don't own a Cat currently, but the Sidekick kit on the Cat does run REALLY gOOOd!

I do believe that the boost is slightly less on the Cat do to the higher compression, but the Cat motor is a little stronger anyway. This is a very good combo! It's all plug in and RIDE. No buttons, no gauges, no worries.

A
Jan 25, 2009
Boise, Id
Clutching questions

I got the sidekick installed and took it out today and was only pulling 7500 I pulled 3 grams out of each weight (9 total) and was pulling 7800 so I pulled 3 more out and was really boggy on the bottom then it would come up to around 7900-8100. Any suggestions on what to do to get this kit dialed would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get it dialed

badaltitude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2010
north dakota
Call bd. They have been nothing but great to me. Hard to tell what your problem may be from your description but I would think maybe something with install, boost leak ect... Double check everything again. It's easy to miss something simple sometimes.

Premium Features