• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PES - Quick Disconnect Sway Bar End Link Kits

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Introducing the new Sway Bar End Link kit and Quick Disconnect Sway Bar Link Kitfrom Performance Engineering Solutions!
These new sway bar end links are made from high strength steel and improve the sway bar's motion by correcting the geometry between the components. It is a must for those heavy hitters and big jumpers that like to run a sway bar.(*The center to center length of this part is not the same as stock and was designed to be that way*)

The stock sway bar end links are $66/set, the PES OEM replacements are $35/set, and the Quick Disconnect kit is $41. Both kits will fit all 2009-14 Polaris Snowmobiles that have the end link style sway bar.*Our kits will fit on 2013/2014 PRO RMK's but I have not personally been able test this product on those sleds. I do have quite a few customers that are running the Quick Disconnect kits on their PRO's , but just be aware before your order that I can not fully guarantee compatibility on 13/14 PRO's at this time*
Please contact me on here, or PESIdaho@gmail.com, first before ordering from an international address!

The Quick Disconnect kit is for anyone that's wanted to easily connect and disconnect the sway bar for changing riding conditions. This link completely removes from the sway bar so it is not flopping and damaging your suspension components like other kits have.

Credit Cards:
Square Market:
Performance Engineering Solutions!

Paypal/Canadian Orders: https://www.facebook.com/IdahoPES
'Like' the page and then click shop, right below 'Like', and check out with Paypal/Credit Card

If Facebook isn't your thing you can use Paypal/Credit card directly here: http://pes.ecwid.com/simple-store

Or, if you prefer to just have a Paypal invoice sent to you please send us a PM.

Pro RMK* Newly added. Kit compatable with 13/14 PRO bonded a-arms.
20140127_181914.jpg

2009-2014
IMG_3897_zps3de6f535.jpg

IMG_3894_zpsd80e7bf6.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg IMG_3876.jpg Solid2.JPG SolidQD.JPG

Last edited:

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Great stuff.... Are these in stock and ready to ship?

I usually have a couple of sets in stock and then build the rest to order so I'm not sitting on a bunch of inventory but I get most any quantity shipped out within a week

Premium Features