• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Amazing 10 year old ripping it up on his Pro 163

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J

jpete27

Mar 8, 2010
Minnesota
He's one lucky kid to have a dad like you!

It sure is nice to have a dad that gets involved with their kids.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Nice job! You guys have a great future ahead of you. How long has he been riding?

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
ok, ok, so your a good dad (because you got your kid a Pro), now a GREAT dad would get him a turbo for his Pro:face-icon-small-hap (Tell your son I tried!)

Just kidding, but I am sure he will have one is his near future. Great rider especially for 10. He rides better at 10 than I do in my 30's. I am sure your a proud dad, I would be. I have a 6 year old boy. Can't wait to take him riding and watch him tear it up like that! Maybe the next Burandt???

R

RZRNUT

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks for the remarks. We had a good laugh on the Turbo idea. He would love one it aint happening. Maybe in a couple of years we might rent one with Chris Burandt. WE were in 3 to 4ft of snow last week at snowies got some great video we will try and post it in a couple of days.

Last edited:
R

RZRNUT

Feb 8, 2009
This is my sons second year. Last year he was on a dragon 700. He is amazing already better than most of my friends. I'm having to work to stay ahead of him. He can sidehill forever,one legged, and turn in mid hill and change directions. It's fun to watch him get better!:D

D

Daniel Boondocker

Dec 1, 2007
Idaho Falls
Nice job Dad! What a great investment and payoff. I'm sure more than you could express. Bet he loves working on them too. Lot's to learn hands on.

S
Wow, your kid can ride no doubt about it. It is a good thing to get kids into healthy outdoor activities at a young age, something that will stick for a life time. Better then sitting around on the couch watching video games that is for damned sure.

Now my question is do you need another son, because I sure as hell need a Pro RMK?? Just throwing it out there? Think about it and get back to me.

capnkirk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2010
Appleton, WI
Awesome! What a little "ripper"!! Looks like you have a future X games gold medalist on your hands. A riding partner for life! You guys have fun and keep ripping!

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Great vid kids got skilz.

What kind of mount are you using for the garmin on the bars?

J
Feb 28, 2009
get him a 146 skid and track

put a 146 skid and track under that thing and I bet he could really whip it around well.

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Now my question is do you need another son, because I sure as hell need a Pro RMK?? Just throwing it out there? Think about it and get back to me.

Haha, where does the line start!!!

He's a Ripper:face-icon-small-coo

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
That's awesome!!!! i have a 2 year old that is growing out of his John Deere battery Gator way too fast. I have high hopes for his sledding future. There is NOTHING that makes a crazy a$$ dad more proud than a kid that can rip behind the handle bars. Great video, you are a blessed father

M

miller tools

Jan 19, 2009
boyden iowa
10 year old

Hay thanks for the vid. I have two boys one 9 and one 7 one rides 700 rmk and other rides 600 rmk but there not that good its hard when i only get them out west twice a year.

Premium Features