• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 dragon vs. 700 dragon turbo comparison

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
700 PG Turbo

How well does the 700 turbos compare to the 800 turbos? Do they make Pump Gas kits for both, if so how well do they compare?

There is a pretty noticeable difference in the two. Boondocker does makes pump gas kits for both, but the 800 is much stronger especially at around 8 pounds of boost. I have a BDPG Turbo in my 08 700 Dragon and I love it! I think its kind of a trade off. Some days I wish I had the 800 for more power, but when I read about the problems with the 800, I'm glad I boosted the 7. Either way, its a lot of fun and worth the investment.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i have ridden both as well, to me the 800 seems to have a lot more bottom end grunt, i know drag racing doesnt account for chit but out the whole the turbo 800 will pull the turbo 7 9 times out of 10. as far as on long hills my buddies turbo d7 is usally right there w/ mine unless its real deep powder than there is a noticable difference

Premium Features