• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Forums: Report Card 2010 (Sled Ratings)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
SnoWest would like to invite all members of the Snowmobile community to take part in the "Report Card 2010" project of rating your new or used snowmobile.

Report Card 2010

This is your opportunity to rate your snowmobile based on..

Power Output
Clutching
Overall Handling
Cornering
Suspension
Reliability
Climbing
Powder

You are welcome to rate as many different sleds as you desire.

Thank You.

K
Oct 21, 2008
Lake Kachess, WA
My riding group rides twelve lightenned RX-1Tons in the mountains that eat most of the sleds on that list for lunch. Some of our sleds have close to 10K miles on them and they have been bullet-proof. Can't seem to find them on the list. Hmmm.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Kachess, you may notice that the 10ton has been out of production for a while (us 2 stroke guys can't forget what's going on, we need a new sled every other year!!), but this I would assume is why it's not on the list. They haven't made one for how many years now? 3 or 4?

As for 10tons eating most of the sleds on that list(without a turbo that is)...:pound:

btw, if you click on "select year", pick 2003, the 10 ton is down there at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
P

pokey76

Nov 9, 2009
Prince George B.C.
No matter which sled you are riding,they all have there issues.1000 miles logged this year and every brand we've been out with has had some sort of problem.From brand new sleds with loose bolts to blow ups on the mountain.Enjoy while you can , not everyday is perfect.There just machanical machines.

H
Dec 12, 2009
If your a basic member and you would like to see the site changes go away, then I suggest you not contribute content for free that Snowest is going to turn around and sell.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
what no mod sleds,tryed to change /vote kept reading the same,this is fixed,somebody allready made up ther minds!!!

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
I filled out the report card for the two selds I ride. I wish I didn't get to see the current results before I voted and I wish I could do them all at once rather than rating one area and then going back and clicking on the next area and so forth. Kind of cool though, looking forward to seeing what will come of this.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
The votes are averaged in with what others have entered.

On mine, two of the ratings did change, the others stayed the same......meaning that if I gave an X, and someone else gave a Z.......it averages to a Y......or if enough Y's, and I add an X, it won't change by that one vote of mine.

You are seeing at the time of voting what ratings your particular model has at that time.

Sandy :)

My sled's not on the list, so I guess my vote doesn't count... Doesn't surprise me - happens with everything I try to vote on. Could you add a 2000 Skidoo MXZ 440 to this list? Then I'd be happy to put in my opinion. Also, might want to add a 98 Skidoo Summit 670 HO. So yeah - we're just plume out of luck riding our dinosaurs I guess, since they aren't worth anything :-(

Premium Features