• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Z motion rear link

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Don't mess with the limiter and put the Z Motion rear link in , it des exactly as advertised, but is still playful and lets you lift the nose if you want and need to. Also stiffen up the rear spring. At 240 in gear with pack I can just get away with the stock springs at max with this setup

revrider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2003
Randle
I would sure like to here more feedback from this bracket. Sounds like what I need for my sled. I love the way you can get the front up, but its a handful while climbing. Is this the answer or do I need to lock out the Tmotion too?

Blackhorse

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2010
Bob Marshall, Montana
i've been riding 25 years and never learned to set up the suspension on my sleds. usually just crank the shocks and springs all the way up and ride.
past ski doos with a tunnel full of ice and me start saging down. i had 2 up springs on my last sled and that helped.

revrider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2003
Randle
Locking out the Tmotion would be to hopefully get more control while climbing, along with keeping the nose down w/ the link.

Last edited:

revrider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2003
Randle
Just installed zmotion rear link and tmotion lockout washers. Not enough snow to test. G4 does wheelie to much in stock setup. Hampers sleds abilities. Also don' care for tmotion. Makes sled to unpredictable.

Keep us posted if you get a good ride in. Also did you have to drill new holes for the link?

R
Dec 27, 2016
western montana
Here in western Montana we just do not have enough snow yet. You have to drill new holes but you use the rail stiffeners holes for a template. Not to hard. If you are installing zmotion bracket it is easy to add lockout washers while you have it apart. It helps to CAREFULLY release tension from torsion springs and supports under rear bumper for install. Release tension by removing bolts holding torsion springs to rails. Job took me about 2 hours but I am slow.

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
I had a zrp link on my sled. I liked it. I had it on my 2015 2.5" 163 xm it kept the front end down extremely well. It was my low cost version of a toms emotion skid. I slso had custom valved enzo rear race shock that totally transformed the sled even.more. i swithched over to the dark side with a turbo axys this season.

Last edited:
S
Oct 31, 2013
Truckee CA
I had a zrp link on my sled. I liked it. I had it on my 2015 2.5" 163 xm it kept the front end down extremely well. It was my low cost version of a toms emotion skid. I slso had custom valved enzo rear race shock that totally transformed the sled even.more. i swithched over to the dark side with a turbo axys this season.

Oh the dark side....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features