• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any 3rd party frozen moto or Timbersled SX reviews out there?

S
Dec 17, 2007
Almost Feb. and I havent seen any 3rd party reviews on either the frozen moto or the timbersled SX kit yet? Any un-bias reports out there?

M

more snow

Jan 8, 2008
Nampa, ID
I have been riding snowmobiles for 20 years now. I had the 2moto kit on my 07 WR450 last year enjoyed it a lot on the more setup snow. However it was very dissapointing in the powder.

I bought the Timbersled kit this year and have been extremely satisfied so far with it. Riding it on the trail is not much fun. However, once you get off the trail there is no comparison. The Timbersled kit goes through the powder extremely well and rarely gets stuck. Boondocking through extremely techical terrain is very easy an confidence inspiring. You will not be able to wipe the permanent grin off your face. Well worth the money for the new found freedom/fun. Snowbikes in general, have opened up a whole new type of riding.

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
The Timbersled SX is still in prototype mode. There is only one out there and Derick Driggs rode it to a commanding victory in McCall. It is designed for racing, bumps, jumps, and abuse. Derick also rides it in the mountains even though it was not specifically designed for that type of riding. You will not be able to find any 3rd party reviews yet but you can probably contact Derick and get some feedback from him.

posted by Dave @ Timbersled

S
Dec 17, 2007
Got ya - I thought I read somewhere that the SX would be available on demo rides so I figured someone would have had a chance to get on it.

Still no FrozenMoto rides/ videos/ anything?

S
Jan 16, 2012
Lewiston, Idaho
The Frozen MOTO is also currently finishing proto stages being ridden by racers preparing for production as it is both a freeride and race machine. There are currently 5 SMX and 1 SXT that various team riders are riding and racing in various configurations to include 250 2 strokes. There are pictures etc... on the website you can view and we will be doing demo rides in the near future between race events as well as adding video.
Thanks for the interest,
Dan

dirtrebel

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
Bozeman, MT
hey frozen moto couldn't we get even some helmet cam footage (so noone could see the secret stuff) to prove it rips in the deep powder? Don't you want to excite potential buyers?

Premium Features