• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snow bike footpegs

O
New snowbike footpegs are being made by Pro Moto Billet, they are not the ones they made by welding to sets of pegs together but an entirely new peg that is 4-3/4" long, billet one piece unit . They are taking preorders now and hope to have them out soon . They are supposed to be e-mailing me pictures but I don't have them yet. Just letting others out there know about them to increase interest and that will help them produce them sooner if demand is high.

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
I would be interested in a set for a my husaberg. (I think they should be the same as the KTM's)

Do you work for PMB/Fastway or are you just in the loop?

O
I dont work for PMB but I called them to find out info on there pegs and they told me about there new snowbike peg and that they had a prototype produced and a getting ready for production, I was just spreading the word and have always liked there products. You can preorder a set and you can have them anodized by them if you want a special color.

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
I should be getting a few sets of prototype foot pages from them soon. I will post up some pictures when I get them. We did showcase them on our bike down at the Boise show; they are sweet. Cannot wait to try them out, they are designed for snow bikes and to not hold snow or ice up.

O
I should be getting a few sets of prototype foot pages from them soon. I will post up some pictures when I get them. We did showcase them on our bike down at the Boise show; they are sweet. Cannot wait to try them out, they are designed for snow bikes and to not hold snow or ice up.
That would be great if you had some pictures, PMB is supposed to be e-mailing me some but but I don't have them yet. From what PMB told me that the pegs have camber adjustment and interchangeable teeth

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I already ordered a set of the new pegs (not the 2 welded together) and they should be here in the next day or so. I'll post pictures when they get here. Rode on a set the other day and they are SWEET. Must have.

O
I already ordered a set of the new pegs (not the 2 welded together) and they should be here in the next day or so. I'll post pictures when they get here. Rode on a set the other day and they are SWEET. Must have.
Who did you order them through ? Directly from PMB or local distributor ? I was told they wouldn't be available for two more weeks so I hope there out sooner.:face-icon-small-sho

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Who did you order them through ? Directly from PMB or local distributor ? I was told they wouldn't be available for two more weeks so I hope there out sooner.:face-icon-small-sho

Called on my dealer and you are correct sir.... I may have it ordered but it's not shipping for another couple weeks. They are going in for anodizing this week and should ship week after next.

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
We have 28 sets coming back from Anodizing today. Then they get lasered, and packaged for shipment. Should be able to ship Friday/Monday.

The first sets are all pre-sold, and ship in the order they were sold in- so some of you should be getting them out of the first run. The second batch will be anodized on Friday afternoon (2 days from now). They will ship a week behind the first batch.

They are 7075 Billet, made right here in our shop, and are designed to shed snow/mud. Every surface has been engineered for this purpose. They have 3 cleat styles available, so you can choose your traction surface. You can also run them in the stock, or low position on most bikes. Camber is also adjustable- so you can get more natural squeeze on your bike. They are the standard 2.25 inches front-to-back, and 4.75" wide (1.5" wider than our Fastway pegs.) They took 9800 pounds of down force in our press before we saw any give- and the clevis pulled out before the peg failed. They ship with F3 threaded cleats, and the collar that fits your bike. I'll let others who have ridden/seen them shout out about how nice these pegs really are.

I have lots of photos of the pre-anodized pegs; feel free to email me for some pics. Then someone can post them-

I should also mention, I was JUST told that we will offer custom anodizing colors as long as I have raw pegs on the shelf- and you pick a standard color- i.e.- red, blue, orange, black, etc. It's $25 more for a custom color. I will do custom colors for anyone who orders/has ordered and who calls or emails me before Friday the 9th at noon.

I am not on the site much, so please get me here:
bblaser@promotobillet.com
208-466-4762

Thanks
Blaser

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Blaser,
how much do they weigh, how much do they retail for and can you guys post a picture or a screenshot of the 3d Cad Model please ?

Thanks.

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Ok here they are :

Adventurepegsr.jpg

attachment.jpg

I must say that they're pretty nice !

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
Thanks for posting the pics!

I don't have a screen shot of the FEA analysis- I'll have to get it from our R&D Team.

Just weighed a set- 1.04 pounds- is 2 pegs with collars and Camber bolts. I did not have cleats installed.

Our stainless Fastway pegs are 1.32 pounds per set, with the same parts on the scale as above.

So ya, our Godfather pegs are 25% lighter than our standard Fastway pegs- super light!

O
Thanks for posting the pics!

I don't have a screen shot of the FEA analysis- I'll have to get it from our R&D Team.

Just weighed a set- 1.04 pounds- is 2 pegs with collars and Camber bolts. I did not have cleats installed.

Our stainless Fastway pegs are 1.32 pounds per set, with the same parts on the scale as above.

So ya, our Godfather pegs are 25% lighter than our standard Fastway pegs- super light!
Any pricing available ? My local dealer said they don't have any pricing yet. The pegs look awesome ! Can't wait to get mine.

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
Any pricing available ? My local dealer said they don't have any pricing yet. The pegs look awesome ! Can't wait to get mine.

Pricing was just finished- $249.95, which will include 2 sets of F3 cleats (the threaded ones). One standard F3 cleat set, and one long length set of F3 cleats. This way, you can have your traction surface flat, or add some long cleats and have a curved surface- easier to rock on. Either way.

Also included are the springs, FKMS Camber bolts and washers, and the collars specific to your bike. You can run the pegs (on most bikes) in the standard position, or drop them down and back into the lowboy position. More room for bigger snow boots.

Camber is also adjustable- for those of us who like our pegs tilted in a bit to help us get better grip on the bike.

So adjustable traction, height, and camber. If you want more aggressive cleats, our F5 (serrated) and F6 (spiked) are also available. Also, in most cases our pegs can fit your other bikes- by getting a new collar set from us.

Pegs ship beginning Monday. As usual, if you have a local Dealer- please support them. If not, please call us at Pro Moto Billet. We will try to locate a close Dealer for you, or sell them direct. Pegs will not be on our Website until Monday.

O
Installed my new PMB adventure/snowbike pegs and was very impressed at how clear they stayed of ice build up and the overall controll of the bike through the pegs by weighting either side was much improved. Worth the money in my opinion, I won't have a snowbike without them !:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features