• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber not doing 2012 cats

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I haven't talked to Justin for a while, but last I talked to him he has his hand FULL with the Polaris applications and was going to focus on that. I am not speaking for him, so if this is not correct Ill be the first to change it.

A

ArcticJunkie

Mar 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
Wow that really sucks I really wanted one and to have a turbo company close was my biggest reason to go with him. If I had a problem he was only a couple hours away if I had to go to him. This is a big bummer.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We have decided to put the Pro Climb on hold, we are currently over booked with Polaris kits.

However we will be testing with the Pro Climb all winter and developing parts for them.

Justin

T
I know a lot of people like their cutler kits, but after having one I'll probably never go back to cutler again. The one time I phoned to ask for tuning help Dale was very arrogant/ignorant. Tried telling me that my sled should have had a yellow/blue function on my attitude box (which it doesn't. I even went back to the dealership and doublechecked).

After that kind of service and help from him he can keep his products. If I turbo another cat I'd be going with Twisted or the OVS propane kit.

Just my two cents.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Crap!!!!! I was thinking m8 silber turbo was going to be my next sled. It would be nice to buy from a guy that is only a couple hrs away just cant bring myself to buy a polaris as I have road with a few stock ones that have had way more than their fair share of trouble.:face-icon-small-fro

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I would bet push has a great kit coming but silber is closer and he will answer the phone when you got a question.:face-icon-small-win

1wpdn1

Dec 7, 2007
Concern?

Is there a reason you wouldn't think of boondocker as your first choice on a T-M8? They are bulletproof at 10,000 ft. Just wondering as I am putting the full blown BD kit on a 2012 Sno pro

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
May have something to do with Dobeck not offering the Gen 3.5 control boxes... currently, only the Gen 3.0 boxes are avail for the Cat... so there is no ability to "pull" fuel with a Dobeck equipped kit... unless you are doing it with a FPR... which some are doing. Gen 4 is out of the question as this is not avail for the Sled market and does not have a boost sensor port.

I personally think that it is good that kit makers are not pushing things to press unless they are confident that they will function as advertised.

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
I know a lot of people like their cutler kits, but after having one I'll probably never go back to cutler again. The one time I phoned to ask for tuning help Dale was very arrogant/ignorant. Tried telling me that my sled should have had a yellow/blue function on my attitude box (which it doesn't. I even went back to the dealership and doublechecked).

After that kind of service and help from him he can keep his products. If I turbo another cat I'd be going with Twisted or the OVS propane kit.

Just my two cents.

I'm sure that there is another side to this story. 9 times out of 10 its the arrogant/ignorant customers that complain about a dealer being arrogant/ignorant towards them. Dale's always been willing to talk my ear off, even about stuff I didn't call about, if he's not busy and he always answers my emails. Nothing but the best service from him and his staff.

You sound like my buddy Graeme, good guy but a bad customer who feels that he should be entitled to the moon after he buys his sleds and what not......I honestly feel sorry for the dealers he buys his products from, he's my buddy but I would never want to be the dealer who sells him something lol. Those are the customers who get attitude sent right back their way, not the customers who understand that mistakes happen and are patient about the situation.

Premium Features