• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone order the SKS 146?

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
I'm coming from a 13 M800 Cat and has had that sled since new. After seeing the SKS and tried it, I was sold!
What a fun sled.
Yes I know it's not a RMK and it for the lay down post, wider seat and so on.
But I ride at sea level and don't do that much steep and deep. I do 40% trail ride and 60% of trail.
I ordered the Black Pearl color option. In Norway we only get that one color option....

Was thinking of order a set of raptor springs for all the shocks and take it from there :)

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
I'm coming from a 13 M800 Cat and has had that sled since new. After seeing the SKS and tried it, I was sold!
What a fun sled.
Yes I know it's not a RMK and it for the lay down post, wider seat and so on.
But I ride at sea level and don't do that much steep and deep. I do 40% trail ride and 60% of trail.
I ordered the Black Pearl color option. In Norway we only get that one color option....

Was thinking of order a set of raptor springs for all the shocks and take it from there :)

Waiting for my white lightning sks 146 to show up, also coming from a cat 2015 High country 800. Only thing that disapoints me about my sks which i didnt realize is the laydown post. I guess we will see how i like it.

33980568686_d5e0b81aee_o.png

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
I'm coming from a M800 with the vertical post and the geometry on the SKS felt way more natural too me.
I did the telescopic post delete and used normal riser but same angle as the telescopic post.
I have ridden the SKS 146 an hour or so and I felt at home on that sled from the first minute.
Great throttle response from bottom to top. No bogging. Clutching is on point too. It's a funny little wheelie machine!!

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Need a new section for Hybrid Axys !!

This should be a RMK section be it Pro, Assault ,or SKS variant. It gets burdened with Torsion Spring Skid Assault and SKS questions and input that confuses alot of questions .

These are not RMK chassis , suspension , or body , seats are different , spindles, fenders, console, entire Tubular chassis , Boards, steering, bars ,ECT.. pretty much not the same sled and needs a separate section.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Need a new section for Hybrid Axys !!

This should be a RMK section be it Pro, Assault ,or SKS variant. It gets burdened with Torsion Spring Skid Assault and SKS questions and input that confuses alot of questions .

These are not RMK chassis , suspension , or body , seats are different , spindles, fenders, console, entire Tubular chassis , Boards, steering, bars ,ECT.. pretty much not the same sled and needs a separate section.

Except that the axys rush and switchback are also different but remain in this same forum section.........

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Hopefully this year

This sled seems to be exactly what my Dad has been needing for years now. He insists on the short track, so he has been riding the 600 144 for about 4 years now, but he freaking loves it. I'm hoping this SKS146 is just exactly the same, but with 200 CCs more for him. If anybody finds out that it rides a lot different than the 600 144, please let me know so we can avoid buying him a sled he won't like.

I didn't snowcheck it though because polaris has been having such huge in season rebates, I figure I'll just take my chances there.

Premium Features