• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ Ryde skid fit 2001 mountain cat 800

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Looking to extend my skid, currently it's a factory 144 I believe.

Been looking into just extending the skid and going with longer track.

Found a ez ryde 155 skid, just wondering if there is a fit kit for the 2001 sleds, or its to old for the ez ryde

Thanks

507Sledz

Jan 27, 2014
I have a EZ Ryde on my 2005 King Cat. It sure has a much lower attack angle then my 14 HCR but they are supposed too..
I don't have any time on it yet, just built it. Have a 1010 in it. Just waiting for snow.

Anyway you could put a few pic's on here of the King Cat? I have a King Cat as well, and wanted to get a van amburg tunnel on it with EZ ride skid.. Do you think you could fit a 3" lug track on the king cat after these mods? Also where did you get your bore kit? I am in search of one but cant find a company that still makes bore kits for these sleds?

Respectfully: 507Sledz

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Anyway you could put a few pic's on here of the King Cat? I have a King Cat as well, and wanted to get a van amburg tunnel on it with EZ ride skid.. Do you think you could fit a 3" lug track on the king cat after these mods? Also where did you get your bore kit? I am in search of one but cant find a company that still makes bore kits for these sleds?

Respectfully: 507Sledz

Hooper racing still has the 975 BB kit, 1200.00 I believe

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Decided to just do the 151 rail extensions.

Checked tracks USA and they show a 2" lug track in 151 length. Anyone know of a deeper lug track that would work, or would I need longer extentions to get a deeper lugged track, thanks

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Decided to just do the 151 rail extensions.

Checked tracks USA and they show a 2" lug track in 151 length. Anyone know of a deeper lug track that would work, or would I need longer extentions to get a deeper lugged track, thanks

The heat exchangers limit what tracks you can use. Notice how your stock track is notched? Unless you do a D&R and drop brackets for the rear skid you are stuck with the 2".

Premium Features