• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Protest BBQ against skiers

P
Dec 7, 2007
Mill Creek, WA
wrong approach

I had a reply posted that addressed some of this, but I decided it might be best to start a new thread instead.

I don't think that would be a good idea. Protests rarely look good to outsiders. Remember, we need people who DON'T sled to want to support our cause too.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I agree, we need to do something like a protest but we don't want the people who aren't on either side to jump to the Green side.
I think the best approach is to get sympathy....like we have no more places to ride kinda deal. Maybe put huge banners across the trailers saying something like "We have no more places to ride so this is were we are spending our weekends now" or something like that.
That way some people will think what BS that we have no places to ride anymore and the others just won't want us there.
Originally I was thinking a Wilderness Area parking lot but those peoples minds will never change, a ski resort might have more effectivness.
The WA parking lot might be better just to plug up so they have no place to park but we will never get those people's sympathy.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
dont let them know you are sledders because one day while you are out riding they just might go to the parking lot and start messing with your chit. just piss them off lol

Premium Features