• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pic thread of vented Dragon/RMK's

Jan 7, 2008
Wasilla, AK
xxxmodrod

Here are mine I cut holes in panel and alum with hole saw, de-burred the edges and look very clean

Attachments

• vent 1.jpg
    vent 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 145
  • vent 2.jpg
    vent 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 96
  • vent 3.jpg
    vent 3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 105
R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
I got the 2 cool vents from Heinracing on here, he is great to deal with!!!!!

They look good installed....

DSC00075.jpg

And hold up even better!!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

P

pumpnlead

Jan 14, 2008
Nebraska Panhandle
Here are mine I cut holes in panel and alum with hole saw, de-burred the edges and look very clean

Doesn't look like the red vent color matched up well with the hood... But I am thinking about putting that side vent on as well as the hood vents like Mike Taylors '09. I think that would look sweet on a sticker-free red sled.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i didnt do any hood vents but i vented most everything else w/ the slp vents i liked the aluminum look and 2cool side pannel vents

Jan 7, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Actually

Doesn't look like the red vent color matched up well with the hood... But I am thinking about putting that side vent on as well as the hood vents like Mike Taylors '09. I think that would look sweet on a sticker-free red sled.

The color match is pretty close, I think the lighting and the flash makes it look different. I liked how it turned out. Notice I left just a piece of the dragon on the sticker and took off the rest.

P

proflexbeast

Nice Job and nice sled but Where are your shock tower vents?....i believe it is a must that these are installed to let cold air in to keep your clutches/belts cooler or you'll be blowing belts....by the looks of that picture your a flatlander. Are there any mtns in Nebraska? DUH!

Last edited:
P

pumpnlead

Jan 14, 2008
Nebraska Panhandle
Nice Job and nice sled but Where are your shock tower vents?....i believe it is a must that these are installed to let cold air in to keep your clutches/belts cooler or you'll be blowing belts....by the looks of that picture your a flatlander. Are there any mtns in Nebraska? DUH!

With no vents on the sled, I just changed the original belt out at 1200miles, so it definitely isn't a must... oh yeah, and all of those miles were put on in the Snowies in Wyoming so I know a little about deep powder.

Premium Features