• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Release... What's coming our way on the 17th?

codyh5805

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2012
Saskatoon, sk, Ca
What's coming our way on the 17th?

Anyone have any ideas or expectations? Let's try not to blow the ideas outta the water here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

F
Nov 30, 2008
are they going to be the first company to put out a stock "bike" kit type thing? Just sayin, they are very popular these days and its all aftermarket money. Maybe just maybe they will be the first stocker to do it?

B

boondocker155

Sep 5, 2013
vudetyhy.jpg

This is all I know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Look at that tall windshield! It is a short track. Polaris is not going to do anything with mountain sleds this year because of the lack of snow in the west and the fact that dealers are sitting on a lot of sleds. I have heard they had something to release but they will wait till next year

Huh? We got more snow in Colorado than we know what to do with. Maybe you just mean Cali.

JonezyBones

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2008
Colorado
Maybe Polaris got a hold of their own A.R.C. and the lever on the riders right hand is how you adjust it? I could deifinitly see this on their mountain lineup.

SKINZ ARC

Last edited:
F
Jan 2, 2009
N. 208
Look at that tall windshield! It is a short track. Polaris is not going to do anything with mountain sleds this year because of the lack of snow in the west and the fact that dealers are sitting on a lot of sleds. I have heard they had something to release but they will wait till next year

Lack of snow?? more like huh?...lack of feet that aren't broken.

Woodsrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Rear skid

A race friend informs that rush swb rear skid will remain uncoupled but will have updates that address mid shock bottoming. Rear shock will remain outside of tunnel but linkage will a have different ratio.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Looks like LED lights and a built in lifted guage, maybe it has built in storage in the dash now. I dont see any lever on the throttle side, I think thats the edge of the windshield that people are seeing. 45 degree hooks and no mountain bar probably means a switchback or rush model. Could be a mountain horse type of machine too... I wouldnt be suprised if it was a new 4stroke with one of their RZR motors in it since they haven't done anything 4stroke related in years... We'll find out on Monday. :face-icon-small-coo

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
You know, it wouldn't surprise me to see Polaris be the first of the big four to do a snowbike. Look at the Sportsman ACE they just came out with. They are into new products no doubt and they do own a motorcycle manufacturer so it makes some sense. Victory only does road bikes though, right?

Did you catch the Yamaha release a few minutes ago? looks like a cat with Yamaha stickers.

Jul 11, 2001
Waconia, MN
You know, it wouldn't surprise me to see Polaris be the first of the big four to do a snowbike. Look at the Sportsman ACE they just came out with. They are into new products no doubt and they do own a motorcycle manufacturer so it makes some sense. Victory only does road bikes though, right?

Did you catch the Yamaha release a few minutes ago? looks like a cat with Yamaha stickers.

Because that is what they are...

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
If they do introduce their new mountain chassis this year, it will be very snowbike-esque. This is from a source that has seen pictures, not the actual machines though.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I wonder if they are ripping off Timbersled's snowbike??

Or making the idea more on par with a snowmobile. You know, more floatation, enough power, CVT clutching.

Who was first anyway? Snowhawk, Bovin, Timbersled?

Last edited:
J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Sorry boys, but that pic says nothing to me other than tall, clear flatland windshield and flatlander bling like fancy lightbulbs.

If that's a snowbike (which it's not), it must be some frickin wide and have the first windshield I've ever seen on an offroad bike.

Premium Features