• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 pics-post them!

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Ya I wasn't either tell I saw the assault then I got some ideas! The headlight was just candy painted with apple red and the rest of the sled was done with texture black and shiny red powder.

Orange is another color I debate with, like it on my Matte White, but I wonder what orange would look like on yours instead of the red? Mtnclimber19, any thoughts since you bleed orange!

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
BEFORE

a2ugegej.jpg

That is a good looking sled!!

S

scrubz

Sep 23, 2011
Kelowna B.C.
AGREE...I would have left it just as it started...that's a really good looking sled in my opinion:)

Yes it is a good looking sled factory but it would have looked like everyone else's on the hill! At least it isn't splatter painted neon orange green purple blue yellow and pink !!! ;)

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Yes it is a good looking sled factory but it would have looked like everyone else's on the hill! At least it isn't splatter painted neon orange green purple blue yellow and pink !!! ;)

X2 with a competition on who has the most colors!!!

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tremendous sleds all around! Thanks for the pics. Getting me jacked for winter, haha.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Great job on all the pics, awesome and keep them coming.
Now if I could get my dealer to start putting sleds together, hard to wait

Premium Features