• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro 1375 Stroker

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
A pro chassie would be WAY cool compared to an old indy. Looking at these pics again the thing actually fits in there really nice.

You contemplating one of them lonely walks on the darkside...? LOL

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Everytime I kinda forget about this thing someone brings it back. Yes it does make me think about walking on the darkside, because when it's good it's VERY good.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I soooo badly want a 1050+ wc triple in a dragon or even a pro chassis... 136-144" for here at home! 200+ very reliable, smooth, $hitty pump fuel friendly animal!

Having the cases and some other parts makes it that much more desirable too...

Fast_XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Use an IQR chassis. Much better than a regular IQ and close to a pro, but can fit the motor and pipes easily. Brad has a plate and pipes for them. Plus all of the hi performance light weight pro front end stuff will bolt right up. The bulk head is more than strong enough for it too.
Neil

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
Saw this thing rip it up in Cooke. Goose bumps everywhere when that thing goes "moo" up the hill. Hill speed was amazing and Jake was doin things with it that would have almost impossible with the old chassis. Nice job on this sled Jake!!!!!

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I expected it to be a lot louder maybe it is and just can't tell in the video. What that guy said↑, do you have any other video maybe something to compare with a boosted sled. I would like to see a comparison against icemans sled, do you guys ride same area or live close by???

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
I expected it to be a lot louder maybe it is and just can't tell in the video. What that guy said↑, do you have any other video maybe something to compare with a boosted sled. I would like to see a comparison against icemans sled, do you guys ride same area or live close by???

I'll take some video next time out,will be the 27th .Forgot my liquid image goggles at home last time. Pulls like an excellent running 800 pro turbo on 8ish pounds of boost. BUT,I'm only spinning 7500 rpm and I had way to rich of needles in it last trip out. My guess is that it'll pull like 10psi when its all perfect. Trimmed her back to 77 gram weights and a 62/42 40 but secondary needs to be tightened quite a bit. The chassis is holding up really well and if someone had the time and money I would highly recommend this project to anyone capable of doing it. The chassis does not feel heavy at all when your riding it and the power in the midrange is phenomenal. I'll try my best to get some good footage.
Later
Jake

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
GOTTA get some side by side vids from the person on the slower sled, or at the bottom of the hill. LOL

ndmountainman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
Central ND
It only took a good running big bore built by jake to pull out of daisy that day, however I did see a guy riding a turbo that day decide he couldnt make it and turn out. The big triple runs decent but not quite a 100 percent but when it does get right I would advise anybody who rides it to hold on tight!:face-icon-small-hap

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007

I'll take some video next time out,will be the 27th .Forgot my liquid image goggles at home last time. Pulls like an excellent running 800 pro turbo on 8ish pounds of boost. BUT,I'm only spinning 7500 rpm and I had way to rich of needles in it last trip out. My guess is that it'll pull like 10psi when its all perfect. Trimmed her back to 77 gram weights and a 62/42 40 but secondary needs to be tightened quite a bit. The chassis is holding up really well and if someone had the time and money I would highly recommend this project to anyone capable of doing it. The chassis does not feel heavy at all when your riding it and the power in the midrange is phenomenal. I'll try my best to get some good footage.
Later
Jake

Might be heading out that way about that time if snow is good... would love to get next to this sled and one of your HM turbo sleds run them for fun just to see how they stack up... Would be fun to throw a leg over both them as well. Haven't had the chance to compare side by side with any other Pro turbos just an Aerocharger Etec and a TSS Etec so far.

Premium Features