• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SEARCH is "broken".

G

GBCB

Nov 19, 2008
Crested Butte, Co
86 threads for Big Iron shootout. Most recent a few days ago about the avalanche from last year (?). So, yeah, search seems to work pretty well for high dollar members. Certainly can understand your angst against the current regime but miss your contributions nonetheless.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ahh, the memories of old "friends".

LMFAO....I have both of those saved.
Btw, where the heck is now days? Probably incarcerated for street racing his Ford GT with high school kids. :)

S

shoveler

Nov 17, 2008
Same for me. Im a paying member and it hasnt worked for me in a long time.

that should be fixed.. i just bought a membership because it was supposedly a different search engine according to christopher and i am unable to search now as a paying member! not impressed:face-icon-small-sad

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Dear Santa,

All we want for X-mas is for SEARCH to work.

:)

Search hasn't worked for basic members since the big "change". They claim that isn't the case, but they made the search function completely useless. It no longer searches more than one word, you need to pay for more than one word. Just use google.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
You are using the wrong search if using the one under your name at top right. Use search from the menu bar....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features