• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK vs. Ski Doo XP

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Do you like ur sled.. then why do you have to have someone validate it? Who cares, these topics are ridicules, its a snomobile that you purchased and so did thousands of other guys/gals. Everyone takes this way to personally..

If Burandt never rides a Ski-doo I dont think that everyone that owns a XP will want to get rid of there sleds. And just because Brurandt rides a Poo doesnt mean all the Poo riders will amazingly be better riders. common...

Last edited:
K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
5 pages of this crap, really guys.......really? I thought my job was boring. This thread is the biggest waste of internet I have seen in a while. Like the above poster said, if you like your sled, why do you need validation?
Buy a sled based on your riding style and the features that are important to you.

Stay tuned for the thread I am about to start
EGGS: Scrambled vs. Fried
(I think fried is better and anyone who eats them scrambled is a pansy!)

longgold

Premium Member
Nov 9, 2010
Whistler BC.
5 pages of this crap, really guys.......really? I thought my job was boring. This thread is the biggest waste of internet I have seen in a while. Like the above poster said, if you like your sled, why do you need validation?
Buy a sled based on your riding style and the features that are important to you.

Stay tuned for the thread I am about to start
EGGS: Scrambled vs. Fried
(I think fried is better and anyone who eats them scrambled is a pansy!)

you just added to it...

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
cant help but add to it,,,,:rant::deadhorse::horn::lalala::suspicious::kev::focus::yo::peep:

just a few more and we'll be on to page 6...... so far no grammer cop's out bustin people on their sh!tty typing,,,,, Does anyone wonder why people with weird last names, name their son's richard or Dick? like richard blood, or richard trickel, or richard long,,,, thats gotta look real funny in the highschool phone book when ur growin up, like long D!ck, or blood D!ck ha ha,,,, and why do they put the last name first?

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
:face-icon-small-win,,, i tied the rope to snowmobilier's grandma and drug her as$ up the mtn, while maintaining a side hill in 10 feet of new powder and wavin at my friends,,,,this fock!n weekend!!!!!

M

Motoman

Dec 31, 2007
franklin, id
Don't forget that 160 HP E-Tec engine Brew. This engine runs so awesome that it makes up for any shortcomings the chassis may have. Its kind of like having a hot woman as your wife. The fact that she is hot makes up for the fact that she doesn't fix the bed in the morning.

Just a thought. If power is everything. Why not then just ride a turbo nitro? I've ridden one of those on 25 pounds of boost n it just might even beat the new e-tech for power:face-icon-small-hap

Hurricane Tim

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2009
Just a thought. If power is everything. Why not then just ride a turbo nitro? I've ridden one of those on 25 pounds of boost n it just might even beat the new e-tech for power:face-icon-small-hap

No, power is not everything, but have you ever heard someone say "Man, this sled has too much power"? Actually, I think a turbo Nytro would be a blast to ride. I also think the Pro will be untouchable when Polaris turns up the HP on it. Fun stuff man.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
The problem is the XP's are in the flats beating there chest about there new e-tech and were on the net spreading the love, if I ever go riding I will see if 1 of the XP's will line up with me:face-icon-small-win

Instead of up in the Pines as you refer, I corrected it for you. Pretty hard to be riding when your posting...and posting...and posting...and yet again posting how great the pro is.. Just had to:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Instead of up in the Pines as you refer, I corrected it for you. Pretty hard to be riding when your posting...and posting...and posting...and yet again posting how great the pro is.. Just had to:face-icon-small-ton

LMAO got almost 500 miles on the Pro so far, I may post alot in this thread about how much I love my Pro, but I do love this sled so why not brag about how well it holds up in tight situations. besides what else am I gonna do til I go and ride again this weekend? just as well be on here talking about it:D

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Come on pro guys. It's ok if some guys wanna ride a sled that handles like a 97 XLT. Hell some guys like to see homos naked. Either way i try not to judge what some one else does. Be it a bunch of homos in yellow skidoo racing jackets riding all together on their new e-tecs or guys riding pros sitting on top of the hill watching the homos... Realy don't matter to me. :face-icon-small-hap

Seriously though, a properly set up e-tec with a 163 SHOULD outclimb a 163 pro simply on the flotation and more hp. I do 100% agree that i WISH the pro had more power and it probubly needs more power. I will be keeping my assualt stock and selling it next fall for the new assualt which will hopefuly come with a bit more power. BUT, if all you care about is power and hill climbing, why not just throw a 1200 wc in an edge chassis? Riding and the sled i choose has nothing to do with how much higher it will climb than my friends.

Ohh and i have owned my pro assualt for almost a month and i have 800 miles on it. Only issues are that my low oil light stays on alot, and one blown belt (manufacturing issue on the belt IMO) This last weekend i did some preety big jumps ( a few at or over 80 feet) and the stock assualt suspension soaked it up just fine. It jumps simular to my dragon which had $3000 in suspension work. I realy hated every walker evans shock polaris has used in the past, but i think they got it right this time around. The sled also took an impact into an icy cornace at about 35 mph. Only damage was done to me. My sled has been rolled many times, kit trees, stumps, rocks, even flipped over backwards. Only a few scratches and a cracked windshield as far as damages.

EDIT- thought my post deserved a video...

Last edited:
Premium Features