• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Parts Counter

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
If your wanting to sell your IQr sled, a part off of it, or a part that you made, and don't want it to get lost in the avalanche of swapmeet ads for more common parts, This is the place to post a LINK to your ad. This is also a good place to post a link to your Want To Buy ad if you are in need of parts.

There's just a few simple guidelines I would like to set to streamline this as much as we can.

First, This is NOT the SWAPMEET, so do not post a huge all encompassing ad with contact info here, this is not the place for that.

Second, please keep your post in here limited to a short description of what it is you are listing in the SWAPMEET, followed by a link to your ad. Think of this as an index, a page that you look at to know where to go.

Third, This will be for short term exposure only. All posts in this thread will need to be deleted promptly if or when they are sold. To keep things fresh and un-cluttered, ALL posts will be allowed a maximum period of 1 month from the date they are posted until they are deleted. If a month has passed and you part has not already been deleted from this thread, I will delete it so none of the ads become 'stale'. If your ad has been deleted for that reason, you are welcome and encouraged to re-post your ad for an additional 30 day period.

Lastly, There will be NO REPLIES to any ad in this thread, replies will be too hard to follow from one user to the next, so I would ask that you please make any replies to a part linked here in the appropriate ad in the swapmeet.

-----------------------------

A quick example....

06 IQr complete rear skid,very good shape.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201429&highlight=iqr

------------------------------

And that's it... This is the place for the links if you want the exposure of being in the main forum, so post away.

Thanks for helping keep this place clean

Last edited:
Complete SLP twin pipe set

I have a complte set of IQR twin pipes.
They came off a 05 800.
They are SLP, twin pipes and silencers.

Freshly sandblasted now and can be finished to a variety of different colors.

Can ship out really any way.
PM me with any questions.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
WTB: IQR Coolers/Heat Exchangers. PM if you have any. Not looking for front tunnel coolers, need the rails.

T
Apr 17, 2010
2010 Polaris IQR 600 Engine For sale

Selling my 2010 iqr 600 engine less then 100k on, was not raced just a cross country sled engine is just sitting on my garage shelf make me an offer i will sell complete with primary. will also take trade for a 03 an up polaris edge 800 ves sled. let me know what u got thanks contact me at 1-403-580-9982 or email shanetratch@hotmail.com thanks

Premium Features