• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m8 $5650 need to sell quick

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I have an 07 M8 that was my wife's, it got rolled a few weeks ago & now it has a crack in the sheetmetal in front of the steering post. This would need a piece of metal attached to the top of the mounting area & the steering post re-mounted. It messed up the electronics on the bars but we have new bars already. the hood is a bit busted but I've ridden MUCH worse.
some of the normal crappy stock bushings are cracked on the A arms, but they're cracked on my M1000 with 700 miles on it too. It currently has fastlane no snows, RKT head, RKT secondary, cutler adj. weights, 2.5" riser, boss seat, SW can & runs VERY well. She rode this for 3 more weeks before she noticed it felt kinda soft, so this sled is NOWHERE near a parts sled, it just needs this metal fixed. Also could use carbides, it was a rough early season here in CO!
1500 miles

boss seat 599 or so
rkt head 380+ install
secondary 260+install
SW can 250 (I would think you could handle that install on your own)
cutler Adj weights $150
riser $25 (yeah, it's not one of those stupid overpriced variable ones!)
mods $1664 I want 750 for them with the sled.

I will sell without aftermarket parts for $4900.

Kaleb

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Got back too late to get pics, we're not riding tomorrow so I'll head over to the shop & take some.

riding was disgusting today, so it was hard to leave before dark.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
pics

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

odo is not actual, based on my sled (and I ride more than her) she has between 1400 and 1650 on the sled. I just took that pic to show it's running.

Total needs: bezels (I stole them for an intake last year, this was a spare hood for us), bushings (a-arms are good) metal fixed, it will come with the new bars, so no issues there, post is fine, the footwell edges (tunnel rolls?) are cracked, they could use to be repaired but that had nothing to do with the accident we have 08 edges & cutler eliminators at the shop that could go with it for retail cost (we just bought them), I have hood screens for the hood also, this was a spare hood, she wanted to keep her old hood that was on it. I have the plastic that is missing from this hood, it is an easy fix.

Other than that it's in great shape, no oddball issues, strong motor, reliable, no BS.

Premium Features