• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's this formula worth?

S
Feb 10, 2015
Logan utah
I just recently bought this 1996 Formula III for 250 bucks off my boss because it had a fuel leak. Found out it was because the floats in a carb were stuck so I rebuilt them and now am trying to sell it. It only has 1,929 miles on it which mostly are from riding in the fields next to where I work. I've had it listed for awhile for around 850 bucks and i have a sign on it next to the road but haven't gotten any hits. Is this thing just not worth anything? The track looks almost like new and the paint is clean and scratch free.

J
Dec 1, 2007
Layton, UT
I have no idea of the value, but I can't imagine you're far off since it runs.

A quick search shows your ad is 25 days old (I think). So many sleds are listed on that site daily, that most repost every few days to keep the ads in the first pages. I buy and sell more than I should, and unless I'm searching for something specific, I rarely look at ads that old. There is no TTT on KSL, so you have to repost to move it to the front.

Hope it helps.

Premium Features