• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Turbo for trees?

T
Sep 7, 2008
we have 3 sidekicks all are spot on as far as cutting the hole in the tunnel if you cant handle that you shouldn't be riding a turbo absolutely no snow bog on right sidehills either

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I just picked up a boost it PRO rmk, supposedly runs 7 psi. no gauges or anything, pull and go, have maybe 200km on it now. no idea what's going on under the hood but They say not to worry. Lag is damn near non existent, pretty wicked sled I'd say. I know their fuel control box takes a few inputs as well as having a intake air temp sensor they install too to ensure it all runs right all the time.... in theory.

Last edited:

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
we have 3 sidekicks all are spot on as far as cutting the hole in the tunnel if you cant handle that you shouldn't be riding a turbo absolutely no snow bog on right sidehills either
To me cutting the hole is no big deal, until you want to put it back to stock to sell it.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
I can have a blast on a stock AXYS and right sidehill all day. My turbo AXYS with a Silber is also very fun and I can right sidehill all day.
I prefer no boost in the beginning of the year though. After riding boost at the beginning of this season, a well clutched stock AXYS is much more fun in lower snow conditions.
Since winter is in full swing you'll love the turbo. Hope you and your new BD kill it out there in the mtns and welcome to the boosted life my friend.

Premium Features