• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ecu swap axys 16 to 17?

S
Nov 27, 2007
I have a 16 axys rmk with a Silber on it. I just bought a 17 so I want to put the Silber on it and just swap the ecu's. Has anyone done this? I'm hoping I don't have to send both back to Silber. Thanks

P

polarisboyc

Aug 10, 2009
Utah
I have a 16 axys rmk with a Silber on it. I just bought a 17 so I want to put the Silber on it and just swap the ecu's. Has anyone done this? I'm hoping I don't have to send both back to Silber. Thanks

I was in the exact same scenario as you. I called silber and he said they would swap but the vins would not match up obviously. I ended up reflashing my 16 back to stock and i will send my 17 out to silber. I just didnt want to have any red flags if i ever had to take it in for warranty work. The dealer was able to flash my 16 back to stock so that part wasnt a big deal at all.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Just make sure the injector color matches the ECU. If not you will need to Have Silber or a Polaris Dealer flash that to the correct color.

Premium Features