• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running a z bros coupling bracket?

N
Jan 1, 2017
Just curious if anyone is running the coupling bracket....my 155 axys withturbo is tons of fun, but would be nice to keep the front end down a little better... just looking for some feedback, TIA!

P

potax920

Jan 22, 2008
Have had one on my 14 silber pro 155 for 500 mi. Definitely helps keep the skis down. I also run fox evol shocks. I noticed that the rear arm has started to bend where it hits the coupler blocks. Might add a plate across the rear arm for more even contact on the blocks.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Does anyone know if this kit will work on the 174" also?

Our latest design has 3 slotted mounting holes to allow the 2 mounting bolts to be installed in different positions for different rails. That said our coupler now fits on the 155, 163 in both ProRide and AXYS chassis. For the 174 it is a bit unclear if fits right on because the 174 has 2 cross-shafts and there may be interference with the bolt heads. We will give a discount for a 174 owner if you want to take a chance and provide feedback.

The bolts can always be changed for tapered style and counter sunk into the rails. We have some photos of other customers doing this for the early 155 installs.

Please PM if interested

Chris

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Anyone know how and if this part will work on the G4 175.. I heard guys with them last year were having problems on the 165, but just the extra length alone will be huge, this little part might be the answer if it don't bend anything.. Would like to have it so when in decent conditions on the hill it offers no suspension at all in the deep, complete lockout of skid, and be quick to take back to stock for ride home..

Premium Features