• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Pro BD Turbo help

I just made a trade deal for a 2012 Pro 163 with a Boondocker turbo kit on it non intercooled. We took the sled out last weekend door a ride after New plugs, belt, turbo oil and filter change, and Skinz running boards. Everything seems to work and run great. I've got Boondocker manual to show how to change all the fuel settings but it doesn't really day where I should have everything set. The boost level feels pretty low but it's definitely there. Does anybody have some input on where my fuel settings should be and how can I see what the boost is actually set at and how can I turn it up? We typically ride between 3k-8k feet. I'm running about 97-99 octane non-ethanol fuel. Amy help would be greatly appreciated.

ez-ryder

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Dawson Creek B.C.
Well you could post this in turbo polaris forum.

But I'll give you my experience. I've been running a bd D7 for 4 years. The reason they don't necessarily tell you where to put them. Is because the tuning on the psi high especially needs to be changed every 500-1000 feet of elevation.

Search boondocker starting numbers in google.
Should find something.
But it's supposed to work better in a pro.
Any auxiliary injectors?
There should be a stats menu.
That shows max rpm, injector duty cycle, and boost?

Last edited:
Thanks Ez Ryder I'm new to the forum and didn't scroll far enough to see the turbo section. Thanks for your reply Im still sorting out the sled but I'll move this to the turbo section and I've printed out more instructions from the BD website.

Premium Features