• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

REV with Team Secondary questions

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Hey, I bought my kids an 07 Summit 600 Adrenaline that has a Team secondary (came with the sled). Can anyone tell me the proper offset it is supposed to have? Any chance someone has install instructions from Team? It is a TSS-98, not the TSS-04 or Tied. I had on one my 04 800 that worked well, but my memory is a bit short as to offset dimensions.
Thanks for your help.

H

HPJUNKIE

Nov 5, 2003
Hey, I bought my kids an 07 Summit 600 Adrenaline that has a Team secondary (came with the sled). Can anyone tell me the proper offset it is supposed to have? Any chance someone has install instructions from Team? It is a TSS-98, not the TSS-04 or Tied. I had on one my 04 800 that worked well, but my memory is a bit short as to offset dimensions.
Thanks for your help.

I can't remember the exact measurements, but I know the Team needs more shims behind vs the stk secondary due to manufacturing differences. On mine I used a floating spacer from duck899 on DT. On my asphalt sled I run it on the stand full floating, once it finds where it likes to be, I'll shim to allow only a slight float (ie 1/8'). If looking for exact measurements, I believe Team has a tech dept as well. good luck!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
If you use the 3/8" straight bar and XYZ measurements called out by Doo, it will be the same regardless of what secondary clutch is used.

Premium Features