• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Masters Sled Golf Vid - Team Boost-It vs Team MCX

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
It was definately one of the funnest days I had all year. Team Boost-It (Neil, Render, and Duke) vs. Team MCX (Randy, Rozzy, and Laird). The day started in the airport with a few stucks and crashes, then moved on to Area 57 for the Training Chute & Heinz 57 Chute. The boys were working hard for style points, Neils two-strokin, Lairds thumbs-up, Rozzys leg kick, and Randys rock-slap/double high 5 on the way out of Heinz 57.

After alot of headaches and swearing, I'm finally starting to get some video's finished. Stay tuned for 2011 Masters Sled Golf I, II, and III.

PART I (Check It Out in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxJljLfuD8

ENJOY :tea:

Last edited:
D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
way to much fun ........i miss sledding already and its not even a week .......how the heck anm i gonna make it till November:face-icon-small-sad

November?? Better come back again next week!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sweet vid.

Anyone have to yell "FORE" ?

Last edited:
C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Great footage..

Great footage there Duke!!!! That was a fun day for sure!! Can't wait for "part 2" !!!

Rozzy; ...best come back for a few more rides, lots of fresh again last night.

When are you back again Duke?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Good stuff.
Explain why Render's sled sounds so much different than the others.
On video is sounds like it's running rough or missing on a cylinder or something..

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
part two..

And there it was...., ..part two appeared while I was watching part one...., too cool Duke, ..great footage again!!!

There were no "gimmies" on the Boulder Mountain chutes this day, the "fairways" were rough and the "greens" were soft!!

LOL!!

Cheers

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Great footage there Duke!!!! That was a fun day for sure!! Can't wait for "part 2" !!!

Rozzy; ...best come back for a few more rides, lots of fresh again last night.

When are you back again Duke?

Hey Ron

I might be back next week or week after, not sure.
Do some sledding, :fish2:, and :tea: !!

Masters Sled Golf III coming tomorrow. :face-icon-small-win

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I didn't say it was free, every viewer owes me a cold fresh Buddy Light !!hahahaha :face-icon-small-hap
Dang, I owe ya a 12 pack at least..thanks for posting them up ..sweet vids..looks like a blast......

Premium Features